Smith Leaving

BouncyBouncy

In this current siuation we need some drastic fucking changes in and around the team. The only way I can see us getting some hope and motivation back into the team is the arrival of a new manager. I am hearing all this talk about smith leaving at the end of the season, we can't afford to wait that long. Smith needs to realise that he is failing and just do the right thing and step down. IMO, his reputation has run out of steam.

We need to change things

We need a new manager

We need to keep believeing and I can't see any belief with Smith at the helm

7 points behind half-way through the season is shite, but recoverable. Lets not drop any more, and can you honestly see Rangers overcoming scumtic with Smith as our manager and do you think there is any chance of him leaving soon ?

:rangers:

I think he has too much pride to just pack up and leave, he won't quit now. I think if we fail to win the league this year, then he'll do the right thing and step aside, but I just can't see him walking out on his team in the middle of the year.

Hope the fecker takes a stroke.............shocking yes but I so dislike the man I like so many others want him out but Murray wont sack him, he wont resign, so something needs to happen he,s killing MY/YOUR club dont know what else to say

Hope the fecker takes a stroke.............shocking yes but I so dislike the man I like so many others want him out but Murray wont sack him, he wont resign, so something needs to happen he,s killing MY/YOUR club dont know what else to say

Too far.

Too far.

Absolutely. Fudgie, you should be ashamed of yourself.

We're all frustrated by the situation, but no call for that man.

I can't imagine him giving up now and I can't see Murray sacking him. Neither will consider the title race over, it's not. That might change in the coming weeks but I'd be very surprised if Smith isn't here at the end of the season.

Shut up you idiot, why would you wish that upon anyone, never mind our manager.

Get a grip.

SDM will have every intention of giving him until the end of the season. It doesn't make any sense to me to give him money in January as deep down the majority of us know we won't win the league and he will be away by June.

The big wigs must consider the fact that Dundee Utd and Hearts may catch up with us if we go through a bad spell. We're not exactly the best team away from home and are still to face Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Hearts & possibly Hibs and I don't see us taking anywhere near 15pts from those games. It happened before with Hearts and we have to be wary of the fact that we MUST qualify for CL.

I must add that animals who wish death upon people over a football game should maybe get there head examined. It's folk like you that give fan forums a bad reputation.

As you dont know me,its obvious you dont realise I dont mean it as such.................all I mean is I really dont like the man.........dont want him and didnt want him back as Rangers manager...........cant see Murray sacking him.............and its going to take something drastic to get rid of him...............I really dont care what anyone thinks what I say.............all I will say is I DONT LIKE SMITH DONT WANT HIM AS RANGERS MANAGER,GET HIM TO F##K...........END OFF.

that is out out of order to wish that on walter. i am one of walters biggest critics only because he had his day and should never have come back. in my eyes he will always be a rangers hero for helping get us nine in a row.

that is out out of order to wish that on walter. i am one of walters biggest critics only because he had his day and should never have come back. in my eyes he will always be a rangers hero for helping get us nine in a row.

Aye minstral and I can also remember everyone celebrating when we knew he was going and wee Dick was coming, Smith rode Souness,s wave.

He needs to quit now before his legend status is dragged through the mud, because thats whats going to happen if he stays and watches them win 4 in a row.

Thats already happened mate.

Thats a matter of opinion. He is still a legend in my eyes, 9 in a row/UEFA Final can't be ignored. But our feeble attempt at winning this league back has gone on too long. We have had countless bad results in the SPL under him recently and yesterday should be the final straw.

That lot were there for the taking, they couldnt get out their own half for the majority of the game yet somehow managed to win. Its simply unacceptable.

your way out of oder with this one

See if our manager wasn't WS then I think he be sacked by now. His status is keeping him in the job. Walter must realise that he is majorly under-achieving and that he has failed to do what he was brung in to do and that was to stop Celtic from winning the league. Murray knows that his time is up but doesn't have the bottle to do anything IMO.

Things need to change and the only change needed is managment, smith's fucked up another season (in my eyes)

he needs to take a back seat and give ally the reins, we need a major spar, we need to blood the youngsters, we need players playing in the correct posistion, I'm fed up seeing talented youngsters walk into MP and then leave MP without being given a fair crack at the whip.

I honestly thought lee martin was going to be it, PLG/SMITH fucked that, amongst others.

Aye minstral and I can also remember everyone celebrating when we knew he was going and wee Dick was coming, Smith rode Souness,s wave.

For 7 years????

That's a fucking tsunami!