WHY !

novosalegend

IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT BOYD!!! WE ARE NOT A ONE MAN TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!

why must we always slag Boyd off.

What about Adam(cant put a decent x into box), Broadfoot(can t even mark rightside of a player),Whittiker (headless) and Miller(totally shite first touch every time today) they were all pish today even worse than Boyd, And when Lafferty(totally waste of 3million) came on he was a total shambles.

dont get me wrong by no way am i boyds biggest fan but give the lad a break, It was his first old firm game for ages and is on form at the moment. The last thing we need now is for everyone to get on his back and for him to throw a strop lose his form against the lesser sides and not find the net for us in those games.

At the end of the day its a TEAM GAME and we as a team were below par on a day when we needed to be on top form from 1 through to 11.

What about Adam(cant put a decent x into box), Broadfoot(can t even mark rightside of a player),Whittiker (headless) and Miller(totally shite first touch every time today) they were all pish today even worse than Boyd, And when Lafferty(totally waste of 3million) came on he was a total shambles.

dont get me wrong by no way am i boyds biggest fan but give the lad a break, It was his first old firm game for ages and is on form at the moment. The last thing we need now is for everyone to get on his back and for him to throw a strop lose his form against the lesser sides and not find the net for us in those games.

At the end of the day its a TEAM GAME and we as a team were below par on a day when we needed to be on top form from 1 through to 11.

Because they love to hate him and most of them dont know what they are talking about and Im sure Boyd couldnt give a f-ck about them

I watched this game and became firmly established in opinion.

Complex approach is needed! There many things which deserve to be new. For example... New manager, new strategy of development, it means new selection service, new philosophy. Stand and trampled down on one place there is a way to nowhere.

Boyd or Adam is not guilty. Guilty this is strategy of club.

how may new managers do we need.

Advocat/McLeish/le Guen/Smith ??????

the last ten years or so we go through the same cycle - celtic win the league a couple of times in a row we get a new manager win it back on the last day of the season. They win it again for another couple of years we get a new manager so on and so on.

The differnece this time? they won it on the last day.

maybe it's not the manager it more deep routed we need a new owner, a new focus ,new investment.

Because they love to hate him and most of them dont know what they are talking about and Im sure Boyd couldnt give a f-ck about them

Aye well Wer'e paying BOYDS wages so hed better give a fuck about them

why would you want people to slag any player in the first place?

The only reason so many people make a point of singling out Boyd is because so many people hold him up as some sort of hero. There's no point in making threads on why Charlie Adam is sh*te because just about everybody will agree with you. If everybody accepted that Boyd isn't the superstar some people think he is then the threads would vanish and Boyd would be accepted by everyone for what he is - a good goalscorer with some serious flaws in his game that will prevent him from ever reaching the highest level.