Who really takes the team?

i know walter was letting ally and kenny have the cups last season and probably this season

but this season in the league ive noticed how walter spends most of his time in the fucking directors box with wee durrant

now even i could see in the first half that the bears were gonna struggle to score yesterday but he never bothered his arse to come down till the stroke of halftime and after halftime only came down when sellik scored

even then it was like he was only there to offer "advice" to ally and kenny

what the fuck is really happening during matchdays at ibrox

I swear I clearly saw Smith mouth the words 'what do you think' to Ally when we had 20 minutes to go.

I get the real feeling that while Walter in theory has the final say, he's starting to delegate more and more responsibility to Ally.

Whether that reflects our inconsistent form of the last 2 months I don't know.

He only went down to tell Ally his hair was out of place. Oh yeah, and to put his best mid back in defence so a striker could take his place...

Walter Smith Tactical Genius.

I swear I clearly saw Smith mouth the words 'what do you think' to Ally when we had 20 minutes to go.

I get the real feeling that while Walter in theory has the final say, he's starting to delegate more and more responsibility to Ally.

you know thats funny coz i noticed that too,it was when walter came down and ally,him and kenny all had a little conflab,i noticed him say "what do you think" then i noticed him say "get novo on" or words to them effect.

you know thats funny coz i noticed that too,it was when walter came down and ally,him and kenny all had a little conflab,i noticed him say "what do you think" then i noticed him say "get novo on" or words to them effect.

Must have took them ages to come up with that one!!

I noticed that too, Nacho was being shouted at him from all over the Uk, and what did he do, on with lafferty first..

(tu) Alright mate!

I saw that too, but I think he was asking where he thought Novo should play. The decision had been made to bring him on, but they were scratching their heads as to what two to play up. In the end I think they left Novo out wide, but contemplated having him through the middle and putting Miller out wide.

Either way, it was a joke....Smith should have been screaming instructions out, not having a conference!

Must have took them ages to come up with that one!!

:lol:

The disturbing thing is, it did.

I'm suprised he never pulled out his note book and started writing things in it.

A complete and utter shambles that this man is managing our club. He should nt be sitting up in the stands, so hat shows that McCoist has some power - and that's why I don't want him anywhere near the Rangers job.

Whether he sits in the stands or is practically on the pitch or whether he runs up and down the touchline shouting and bawling isn't the problem for me. I can accept him not being much of a tracksuit manager, some of the best managers tracksuit managers, even now Fergie only really goes to the touchline shouting late on in a game that they may be struggling in a bit, most of the time he sits chewing his gum. Smith's general team selection and tactics annoy me.