Rangers FC - Dead

GovanFrontGers

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way things will change at Ibrox is if the fans vote with their feet and hit Mr Murray where it hurts in the pocket, you are not a disloyal supporter if you want change. If everyone accepts the shite that goes on at ibrox and continues to spend their hard earned cash there, then it will keep getting churned out imo.

So if only 25K turned up at Ibrox between now and the end of the season do you think

a) It will improve the performance of the team?

b) It will make us more attractive to a new investor?

c) It would make us attractive to sponsors and advertisers? (especially in the current climate)

As I said before - The Transport Museum is supposed to be a good day out on a Saturday if thats what you want.

Sorry but it's true

For 10 years we have just blundered about picking up the scraps and now we are 7 points behind them. So what do we get? 2 of the worst players to ever play for the Gers telling us it's all ok we will win every game.

People fucking wake up, it's over it's fucking over with Murray and Smith in charge.

Time to vote with our feet, dont turn up i wont be till there gone.

I expect the normal crap about not being a real fan, that so not true i bleed blue and that why something drastic need s done.

Ibrox will be a better place without you. shut the door behind ya.

shut the door behind ya.

The thought of keeping the likes of you in there is frightning

What??

How many games you been to in your life, cunts like you make me sick, cant say a thing about Rangers or your not a fan.

Sorry but it's true

For 10 years we have just blundered about picking up the scraps and now we are 7 points behind them. So what do we get? 2 of the worst players to ever play for the Gers telling us it's all ok we will win every game.

People fucking wake up, it's over it's fucking over with Murray and Smith in charge.

I expect the normal crap about not being a real fan, that so not true i bleed blue and that why something drastic need s done.

shut the door behind ya.

What??

How many games you been to in your life, cunts like you make me sick, cant say a thing about Rangers or your not a fan.

Then again, you (and many others) cant seem to say ONE single positive thing about the club you supposedly love and, are so upset when someone takes you to task on it? Shit man, why does that surprise you?

What does the number of games you have been to mean in all this?

I've got to Laugh :lol:

The same posters that slate someone for actually doing something and making a wee bit of a stand, and saying dont come back!

Are the same Posters that always on a match day are asking for a link for the games ;)

Exactly, some of the people on here prob never been to a Rangers game.

The have appointed themselfs as the Worlds best Gers fans and cant accept we have been in a hole for 10 years.

Sorry but it's true

shut the door behind ya.

What??

I've been to thousands actually, in all corners of the globe including at least 60 European away games, two NARSA conventions and one in Melbourne.

I've seen people like you coming and going for years, the same people who demand a ticket when the sexy Cup Finals Old Firm and European games come up.

Read through your posts - they are all negative.

If Rangers upset you so much get yourself a loyalty card for the Multiscreen cinema instead of boasting about never coming back on a message board.

Its not that hard you know.

Rangers will never die

Spot on, it changes but it will never die :rangers:

exactly part of being a supporter is going through thick and thin ...we all moan and go through pain and disappointment thats normal. The players will be getting ready to try again this weekend to improve and get a result. Thats the way things are. When it boils down to it we didn't take our chances on Saturday but they did. Its over and I guess we have to move on. It just hurts more and takes longer to get over losing an OF match at home.

Sorry but it's true

shut the door behind ya.

What??

I've been to thousands actually, in all corners of the globe including at least 60 European away games, two NARSA conventions and one in Melbourne.

I've seen people like you coming and going for years, the same people who demand a ticket when the sexy Cup Finals Old Firm and European games come up.

Read through your posts - they are all negative.

If Rangers upset you so much get yourself a loyalty card for the Multiscreen cinema instead of boasting about never coming back on a message board.

Its not that hard you know.

:clap:

Rangers will never die

exactly part of being a supporter is going through thick and thin ...we all moan and go through pain and disappointment thats normal. The players will be getting ready to try again this weekend to improve and get a result. Thats the way things are. When it boils down to it we didn't take our chances on Saturday but they did. Its over and I guess we have to move on. It just hurts more and takes longer to get over losing an OF match at home.

Players and Managers come and go, but us fans are here alot longer.

We all Moan because we care and after a decade i think we have every right to, the only disappointment is that we dont show it on match days.

Maybe if we did, we might actually start to move forward as a Club not backwards!

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers."

If someone isn't coming back to Ibrox why do they feel the need to tell people on an internet forum?

Why dont they just fuck off and go to the cinema or the art galleries or somewhere?

I certainly dont want to know that a disloyal supporter is showing his disloyalty.

:unionflag:

Rangers will never die

We all Moan because we care and after a decade i think we have every right to, the only disappointment is that we dont show it on match days.

Maybe if we did, we might actually start to move forward as a Club not backwards!

Yes we do, people sit on their hands and groan about every slightly misplaced pass and everything else. Maybe if we were a bit more positively vocal as a support at games, it also would help us move forward. I remember when Ibrox used to roar, and it wasnt just TBB

dont tell people to go and do something else on a saturday because they have a opinion, what makes you think that your opinion is correct. how long are you willing to put up with the pish that is being served up week after week and year after year. the new type of rangers fan is wher failure is okay as long as you can remember the good times.

Rangers will never die

Yes we do, people sit on their hands and groan about every slightly misplaced pass and everything else. Maybe if we were a bit more positively vocal as a support at games, it also would help us move forward. I remember when Ibrox used to roar, and it wasnt just TBB

Outlaw believe me we don't show enough... if we actually vented our anger on how the club was run, and the players they would know all about it.

But the end of the day it's not the Rangers way, as you said sitting on our hands is as far as we go no matter how bad it gets.

Rangers will never die

Outlaw believe me we don't show enough... if we actually vented our anger on how the club was run, and the players they would know all about it.

But the end of the day it's not the Rangers way, as you said sitting on our hands is as far as we go no matter how bad it gets.

I believe (tu)

Thing is, why dont we then? Pre match perhaps? or half time? Post match? Vent the anger properly, then, during the game, support the team when it will make a difference

dont tell people to go and do something else on a saturday because they have a opinion, what makes you think that your opinion is correct. how long are you willing to put up with the pish that is being served up week after week and year after year. the new type of rangers fan is wher failure is okay as long as you can remember the good times.

Exactly Minstral (tu)

Actually its the people posting on here that are saying they are never coming back who I am recommending other pursuits to.

I notice no one has answered these points

So if only 25K turned up at Ibrox between now and the end of the season do you think

a) It will improve the performance of the team?

b) It will make us more attractive to a new investor?

c) It would make us attractive to sponsors and advertisers? (especially in the current climate)