LittleBigPlanet

jamd1986

Just received an email from Play.com saying they've shipped it out to me. Got it for £24.99.

I'm really looking forward to playing this having read the rave reviews and watched some video/trailers of it in action. Looks really fresh and original.

Anyone else picked up a copy of it?

Been told about it. Apparently as a platformer in its own right it's a good game, but short.

And its main guts are the level creation which turns me off completely tbh. I'd take it for free but it's not a game I'd ever pay for.

I haven't had a good shot at building the levels yet - but I generally play the levels that other folk have made online - and they are very good. I'm enjoying it - it's a good platform, something that has been missing from this gen!

Well lads, had it for nearly a week now. I can honestly say that this game is a memorizing work of art. It is a genius, yet simple, concept that plays out beautifully. The fact that people are creating new levels all the time basically means you have an almost never ending game, and when you play it you can't help but smile.

Simple, good, fun.