Novo to Real Madrid?

TexasGers

Sorry if this has already been posted

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ers/7805132.stm

"It has also been reported that Novo, who has yet to play in the Spanish top flight, is among right-sided players being monitored by La Liga rivals Real Madrid."

This has got to be one of the weirdest rumors I have ever heard!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It has also been reported that Novo, who has yet to play in the Spanish top flight, is among right-sided players being monitored by La Liga rivals Real Madrid."

PMSL :lol:

Lets add a few Million on the price tag and SELL,SELL,SELL (tu)

PMSL :lol:

Lets add a few Million on the price tag and SELL,SELL,SELL (tu)

(tu)

Spanish clubs are poised to step up their interest in Nacho Novo should Rangers decide to allow the striker to leave Ibrox during January.

The Spaniard's agent Jorge Lera this week told BBC Sport that he did not expect the 29-year-old to be transferred during the transfer window.

But Novo scored twice and was man of the match as a Galician select defeated Iran 3-2 on Saturday evening.

And that has led to the striker being linked with Deportivo La Coruna.

It has also been reported that Novo, who has yet to play in the Spanish top flight, is among right-sided players being monitored by La Liga rivals Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, Novo has been quoted as saying he would like to one day return to Huesca should they win promotion from the Segunda Division.

Real Madrid :mutley:

If you listen to the intervew with Greame Hunter he says that Mijatović confirmed that Novo is on a list of players who they would look at.

It's still a baffling link, but it's not the worst one I have heard if you consider that Ramos is desperate to sign a right sided 'impact player'

From Rangers reserves to Real Madrid :lol:

Sounds like a remake of that film Goal :lol:

I just watched that film for the 1st time ever on BBC earlier on and it was fcuking brutal. The guy in it couldn't even kick a football properly.

From Rangers reserves to Real Madrid :lol:

Sounds like a remake of that film Goal :lol:

I just watched that film for the 1st time ever on BBC earlier on and it was fcuking brutal. The guy in it couldn't even kick a football properly.

of course he cant he playing for fucking newcastle he gets better when he moves to madrid :craphead:

Guest Andypendek

When they were linked with Jermaine Pennant last week they said their need was for a cheap, experienced right sided player. I know which one I'd prefer, but Novo also fits the bill, so if ALL THEIR OTHER TARGETS FAIL, who knows?