Novo to Real Madrid?

TexasGers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Rangers reserves to Real Madrid :lol:

Sounds like a remake of that film Goal :lol:

I just watched that film for the 1st time ever on BBC earlier on and it was fcuking brutal. The guy in it couldn't even kick a football properly.

You need to see Goal 2 :mutley:

THERE'S A SECOND ONE!? :lol:

I just watched that film for the 1st time ever on BBC earlier on and it was fcuking brutal. The guy in it couldn't even kick a football properly.

Yep and he moves to Real Madrid :lol:

Guest johngers

Its a trilogy.

The third one hes at the World Cup I believe :lol:

Its a trilogy.

WTF a 3rd one <cr>

It only says they've looked at' him.

I watched Jennie Bond in some TV program the other night. Doesn't mean I'm going to start up a football club and get her to play centre forward.

Or... or something like that.

If you listen to the intervew with Greame Hunter he says that Mijatović confirmed that Novo is on a list of players who they would look at.

It's still a baffling link, but it's not the worst one I have heard if you consider that Ramos is desperate to sign a right sided 'impact player'

I find it all quite interesting, because other people/clubs rate our players far more than we as fans do. Novo, in spain, slightly lower tempo game, his pace would seem more explosive. He also enhanced his reputation a little in last seasons Euro run

Its a trilogy.

aye, but he is playing for argentina?? not mexico or spain haha

Real Madrid don't have much money at the moment having spent all their transfer budget on Diarra and Huntelaar, they essentially need to build a whole new team because of the amount of injuries they have this season. They have probably noticed the amount of goals he has scored in Europe for us and are looking for a cheap option so it wouldn't suprise me.

Can't see it. Just been stated on Talksport that Real are going to offer Arsenal Megabucks for Arsene Wenger and Fabregas!

:rangers: :unionflag:

They want arsene as thier manager?? What was the point in ramos??

Ramos is only contracted til May.

Can't see it. Just been stated on Talksport that Real are going to offer Arsenal Megabucks for Arsene Wenger and Fabregas!

:rangers: :unionflag:

They want arsene as thier manager?? What was the point in ramos??

Calderon hired him because A) He won't cost a lot of money to get rid of if he does flop and B) He can fire him and go for a 'glamour' managerial name such as Wenger if he fails to attract a Galactico like Aguero or Benzema to the club in the summer.

This story is reminiscent of the Stevie Fletcher debacle. Madrid's player database is vast, really vast, and it ranges from names such as Jonay Hernandez to Cristiano Ronaldo. Mijatovic said he was on the list and nothing else.

For what it's worth, Novo would crawl over broken glass for a move to a La Liga club, and i mean any La Liga club.