lions XV

swanseabear

been thinking about it today. will prob change a lot after 6nations, but based on current (and to a certain extent predicted) form, my 15 would be:

15. Lee Byrne

14. Paul Sackey

13. Matthew Tait

12. Gavin Henson

11. Shane Williams

10. Stephen Jones

9. Mike Blair

8. Ryan Jones

7. Martyn Williams

6. Simon Taylor

5. Alun Wyn Jones

4. Paul O'Connell

3. Matt Stevens

2. Jeremy Flannery

1. Andrew Sheridan

Replacements: Gethin Jenkins, Adam Jones, Nathan Hines, Nick Easter, Mike Phillips, James Hook, Rob Kearney

:unionflag:

Euan Murray will more than likely be number 3 and Ross Ford has a good shout for number 2 aswell. An in form Henson gets in the team and so does O'Driscoll but both have been poor, same goes for Cipriani but he is coming back from major surgery. The 6 nations will determine it all. My wild card for the squad is Thom Evans!!!

Euan Murray will more than likely be number 3 and Ross Ford has a good shout for number 2 aswell. An in form Henson gets in the team and so does O'Driscoll but both have been poor, same goes for Cipriani but he is coming back from major surgery. The 6 nations will determine it all. My wild card for the squad is Thom Evans!!!

good point about Euan Murray. Henson has only just come back after injuries and club suspensions and all that, but looked great over the christmas fixtures, even though he's a complete bellend of a person. I agree with Thom Evans, him and Leigh Halfpenny are in with a decent shout!

yeah im off to it should be good! it's a tough one to call. Wales will be favourites, but struggled at Murrayfield in 2007. It'll be good. My money is France for the 6 nations though. They were v. poor last year vs Wales and England, but i reckon will be stronger in 2009

I know a lot of Welsh folk away over to SA for the tour next summer. Could have went but it was costing like £2500.

Cannae wait for 6 Nations to start. Went to the Wales game last 6N and stayed down there for the weekend. Was amazing. Best weekend of the year.

Scotland vs Wales next year is sometime in Feb i'm sure. It's a Sunday I think. The week before the OF game. I think. Aye it is. Feb the 8th. Week before the OF game.

I know a lot of Welsh folk away over to SA for the tour next summer. Could have went but it was costing like £2500.

Cannae wait for 6 Nations to start. Went to the Wales game last 6N and stayed down there for the weekend. Was amazing. Best weekend of the year.

Scotland vs Wales next year is sometime in Feb i'm sure. It's a Sunday I think. The week before the OF game. I think. Aye it is. Feb the 8th. Week before the OF game.

Had some great times in Edinburgh before, during, and after games. Yass!

Aye i'll be going to the games in Murrayfield. Spend a fortune in Edinburgh though. Up Rose Street before and after the game. Last train home to Glasgow. Good day. Looking foward to the Wales match as there is a fair few Welsh folk that are friends of ours and it's always a good laugh with them. Dai!

Aye i'll be going to the games in Murrayfield. Spend a fortune in Edinburgh thoigh. Up Rose Street before and after the game. Last train home to Glasgow. Good day.

I was lucky had friends that lived in Edinburgh so had a place to crash after a good night out. I must try to watch the games if I can get a link, easier now I have my laptop, I should think.