Football Tops

dezrfc1

alright guys i remember reading a thread a while ago on a site fur good football jerseys and someone posted www.thefootballshirt.com , so i ordered the ac milan 3rd top with kaka'22 on the back it came while i was away to benidorm which must have been 2 or 3 weeks after i ordered it and for a total of £15 including p&p it seems to be real if someone could tell me how to put pictures up here i will :unsure:

All the tops seem to look real on the site - and that looks pretty real - but they only do two sizes, Medium and XL. Brilliant site though.

yes that seems to be the only down side to it

Sadly I am right in the middle of those two sizes :lol:

All the tops seem to look real on the site - and that looks pretty real - but they only do two sizes, Medium and XL. Brilliant site though.

aww well good website for birthday presents etc :unsure:

Guest johngers

Slim down then chubbs :pipe:

Just because you are an anorexic midget.

Guest johngers

Just because you are an anorexic midget.

Hardly a midget.

Come ahead wee man. :pipe:

I have copies that you would swear were real. Maybe the shirt is a copy? Does it really matter if it looks as good as it does and you paid as little amount as you did?

If you have other shirts, feel the material. The proper shirts feel lovely on and copies sometimes are a little uncomfortable.

alright guys i remember reading a thread a while ago on a site fur good football jerseys and someone posted www.thefootballshirt.com , so i ordered the ac milan 3rd top with kaka'22 on the back it came while i was away to benidorm which must have been 2 or 3 weeks after i ordered it and for a total of £15 including p&p it seems to be real if someone could tell me how to put pictures up here i will :unsure:

That was me :harhar:

all the adidas tops have an authenticator badge on them if its got one on it its real

aye its got that and had tags on it

sounds real would cost them to much to counterfit tags and authenticity badges

they aint real

dealt in shirts a while ago

they cost pennies to make the tags and holograms

I have copies that you would swear were real. Maybe the shirt is a copy? Does it really matter if it looks as good as it does and you paid as little amount as you did?

If you have other shirts, feel the material. The proper shirts feel lovely on and copies sometimes are a little uncomfortable.

If it looks good and authentic, but turned out it actually was fake, I would care because:

A) No one will ever know.

B) It looks smart.

C) You got it cheap.

D) Basiclly the same.

I think it's real though mate.

have you bought any tops from it mate ?

have you bought any tops from it mate ?

No but my mate did and it looks great!