Roll Call

MayboleLoyal_atb

Its still a big adventure for some of you weegies eh?

Enjoy your visit to the real Scotland, and try not to clog up that A9 with empty buckfast bottles.

Ballinluig is the place to stop for breakfast , about 22 miles north of Perth. (tu)

Get right intae those durty thistle bastards.

Its still a big adventure for some of you weegies eh?

Enjoy your visit to the real Scotland, and try not to clog up that A9 with empty buckfast bottles.

Ballinluig is the place to stop for breakfast , about 22 miles north of Perth. (tu)

Get right intae those durty thistle bastards.

A ain't a weegie am an ayrshire lad. Still a great day out though, especially when I have the day off work the next day. Just what happens on the park I am worrying about.

I'll be there bus is leaving at 7.30am! :(

character building sweetie :D

It's the fact I've to get up at 6am on a Sunday that's killing me, but hey ho! :rangers:

That's actually what I love about football.

Cater to a T.V. audience but there are some of us who will travel despite the lunacy times, risking arrest for having a Rangers scarf etc etc :D

I'll be there bus is leaving at 7.30am! :(

character building sweetie :D

It's the fact I've to get up at 6am on a Sunday that's killing me, but hey ho! :rangers:

That's actually what I love about football.

Cater to a T.V. audience but there are some of us who will travel despite the lunacy times, risking arrest for having a Rangers scarf etc etc :D

I don't mind travelling to see the Rangers, but I'm not the best morning person!

I'll be with a carryout for the bus. :unionflag:

I don't mind travelling to see the Rangers, but I'm not the best morning person!

Remind me never ask you to make my cornflakes in the unlikely event we hooked up :D

Remind me never ask you to make my cornflakes in the unlikely event we hooked up :D

You've more chance of lunch than breakfast!

Is that an invitation ? :D

Is that an invitation ? :D

RM Dating Service?