Worst player you have seen at Rangers?

Amac9

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many to choose from:

bob malcolm, franny jeffers, egil ostentadt, henning berg, lee mcculloch, marcus gayle, karl svensson, christian dailly, lionel letizi basically anybody plg signed.

Neil Murray and Ally Maxwell were just sooooo bad.

People are saying Capucho and Beasley??? Champions league winners and International stars with 80+ caps

I wish all our player were that "bad"

newbies <_<

People are saying Capucho and Beasley??? Champions league winners and International stars with 80+ caps

newbies <_<

Niel Murray - I could never understand how he bacame a professional footballer, he simply had no talent.

The one memory that sticks out was the new year game at Parkhead '94 when Durie played a fantastic ball through to him one-on-one with Marshall and in true Niel Murray fashion he completely fucks it up - luckily Miko was there to score the rebound

newbies <_<

Niel Murray - I could never understand how he bacame a professional footballer, he simply had no talent.

The one memory that sticks out was the new year game at Parkhead '94 when Durie played a fantastic ball through to him one-on-one with Marshall and in true Niel Murray fashion he completely fucks it up - luckily Miko was there to score the rebound

He was pretty scary when he had the ball. No confidence at all.

Found this on wiki: Murray now works alongside ex-Rangers player Kevin Drinkell for a sports management company.[1] He also works a co-commentator on Setanta Sports' coverage of the Bundesliga.

I can't say I have noticed... Anyone else clarify this???

Tore andre flo got to be the biggest waste of money in Rangers history and a crap player

Utter rubbish.

Yes he was buoght for a huge fee, but he had a return of one in two and we sold him on for about 6.5 million.

He could have done better in big games, but Flo is never the biggest waste of money, or a crap player either.

(tu)

Spot on.

Tore andre flo got to be the biggest waste of money in Rangers history and a crap player

Utter rubbish.

Yes he was buoght for a huge fee, but he had a return of one in two and we sold him on for about 6.5 million.

He could have done better in big games, but Flo is never the biggest waste of money, or a crap player either.

(tu)

Spot on.

Up yours (tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)

Flo's goal to game ratio was actually pretty good , 29 goals in 53 games. He seemed an absolute world beater at Chelsea but wasn't the well rounded player we all expected for 12 million , But to say he is the worst you've seen at Rangers is ridiculous , We got nearly £7m back for him.

Daniel Prodan imo , Was a much greater waste of money.

Up yours (tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)

Thats nice. :craphead:

Jog on Declan (tu)(tu)(tu)

Declan :mutley:

Oh ffs Ed ya talking fukcing horse.

Ive told you before there are 2 people left who can testify im no fucking Timmy and JohnGalbraith could testify getting me tickets for sheep game.

So ram yer Declan shite up yer arse sidieways. :craphead:

Flo's goal to game ratio was actually pretty good , 29 goals in 53 games. He seemed an absolute world beater at Chelsea but wasn't the well rounded player we all expected for 12 million , But to say he is the worst you've seen at Rangers is ridiculous , We got nearly £7m back for him.

Yea and lost 5m great bit of business as i have said in another post its my opinion,and he was like Boyd can't score in big games.

Yea and lost 5m great bit of business as i have said in another post its my opinion,and he was like Boyd can't score in big games.

I know its your opinion , I'm just disagreeing ;)

Its a ridiculous opinion , but its yours.

Didnt flo score in his old firm debut?

He did indeed , 5-1 game I believe.

He also scored 3 against Barcelona, Feyenoord and Galatassaray as well as 2 goals in a 2-1 quarter final win over Real Betis, but he is without doubt the worst footballer ever to play for Rangers.

:mutley:

Yea on his first game for the club and that was it

if you say so if has to be right just like the lose of 5m

if you say so if has to be right

Just my opinion :pipe: Although mines does have some logic behind it , Not just wild accusations that a player that essentially cost us £5million who scored a fair few important goals for us including ones against european opposition and the scum is the worst player ever to play for Rangers.

There is far far worse in our current team.

Yea on his first game for the club and that was it

This is what i would expect from Timmy.

:mutley: