Mendes on the way out?

graemebett

rumours are that we are swapping pedro mendes for frank lampard , scolari is a keen follower of pedro and is very intrested in trading frank lampard as he hasnt scored much for chelsea :craphead: <_<

the guy who said pedro was leaving when hes only been at ibrox for like 6month should join another forum <_<

Notice hes shut up now :rolleyes:

tbh if i was him i'd continue too speak , try get the posts up ... even though i have a whole 196 :craphead:

but i believed it the first time i opened the thread <_<

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has also been linked with a move for Pedro Mendes, who he coached at Portsmouth.

But if the Glasgow giants were to sell the Portuguese player there would surely be mutiny among the Rangers supporters.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...r_bougherra.php

Looks like everybody must go <cr>

Pedro's set to snub Spurs

Tottenham's hopes of taking Pedro Mendes back to White Hart Lane have suffered a setback with the Glasgow Rangers midfielder insisting he is happy at Ibrox.

Mendes was sold to the Scottish club by Spurs boss Harry Redknapp while he was in charge at Portsmouth but only in order to balance the books at Fratton Park.

'The only thing I can say at the moment is that I'm happy with the move, I'm happy with the club,' former Porto star Mendes said.

'I came to Scotland and found a great club, great players and great people working for the club. Everyone at the club has helped me and my family very much.

'I'm happy with the challenge [in Scotland]. We have the challenge to win the title this year and I'm happy to be trying to win it.'

Tottenham's hopes of taking Pedro Mendes back to White Hart Lane have suffered a setback with the Glasgow Rangers midfielder insisting he is happy at Ibrox.

Mendes was sold to the Scottish club by Spurs boss Harry Redknapp while he was in charge at Portsmouth but only in order to balance the books at Fratton Park.

'The only thing I can say at the moment is that I'm happy with the move, I'm happy with the club,' former Porto star Mendes said.

'I came to Scotland and found a great club, great players and great people working for the club. Everyone at the club has helped me and my family very much.

'I'm happy with the challenge [in Scotland]. We have the challenge to win the title this year and I'm happy to be trying to win it.'

So how long before he is sold??? AKA *I will never leave Cuellar*

Pedros sez

Any Gers move to a different league won't happen in the near future and Mendes is more than happy to make do with the SPL.

He said: "Nothing has surprised me about the game here. I knew it would not be so different from what I was used to in England.

"Rangers are a big teamand every side wants to beat us. Sometimes it is more difficult to face players who have ability and a high work-rate than guys who have more technique but don't work as hard.

"There are many talented players in Scotland and teams such as Hearts and Dundee United may try to break into the top two.

"I think in future other sides will challenge Rangers and Celtic more.

"That has to be good for the strength of Scottish football."

So how long before he is sold??? AKA *I will never leave Cuellar*

End of the season, unless a crazy bid come in.

There is no chance of him going to Spurs.

This rumours has been mentioned far too much.

He was merely a squad player for Harry at Pompy, yet now, with a far better squad of players, Harry is desperate for him?

He will not go unless a "Man City" sized cheque came for him.

End of.

This boys a tim a crap one at that first post and he's been rumbled. He'll be on CelticTalk going:

"I set up a thread to get all the ***s annoyed about Medes leaving, lol hahahahaha

Celtic 4eva

I'm of to bed wif ma sis see ya 2moro"