Giovani dos Santos

CF5LOYAL

Harry wants rid of him supposedly and we are crying out for a left winger with a bit of trickery, who can supply the ammo for our top two.

I would take him for 6 months (tu)

To think only 1 year ago he was being touted as one of the best young players in the world.

To be honest, if John Fleck does not get a game then I doubt Giovani dos Santos would.

I would certaintly take him for 6 months but Walter has a record with young players. No matter how good they are.

To be honest, if John Fleck does not get a game then I doubt Giovani dos Santos would.

I would certaintly take him for 6 months but Walter has a record with young players. No matter how good they are.

Your right, we would loan him and keep him in the reserves for the first 5 months doh

gets worse doh

So if the opportunity came round you wouldn't want him for 6 months on loan? Harry is desperate to get rid of him and if they don't sell him they may be happy to loan him and put him in the shop window.

LOL, yeah... one of the best young wingers in the world will join us to play in a league he'd get his leg broken in. If he DOES leave he'll be off back to La Liga.

Guess 'Arry isn't into flair players because that lad should be the first on the team sheet every week. They want to sign Downing for the left!? errr... alright then. But Dos Santos is even better than Vela in my opinion.

I like the look of Jamie O'Hara as well but we have no chance of signing him either.

O'Hara is a great player. I also like the look of the young boy from Liverpool that played against us in pre-season Jay Spearing. A wee hard man who knows how to play a bit. He is the type of player that would be a great foil for Mendes. A great wee player.

gets worse doh

So if the opportunity came round you wouldn't want him for 6 months on loan? Harry is desperate to get rid of him and if they don't sell him they may be happy to loan him and put him in the shop window.

it wont come round tho

Everytime I have seen dos Santos I have never seen what all the hype was about. He's nothing special and he'll find it hard in the Premiership.

Said that the day he signed for Spurs and I'll continue to stick by it. I think he's way overrated and if he was anything special, he'd of still been at Barcelona. The directors and top dogs at Barcelona didn't really rate him and he supposidly had a bit of an attitude on him.

We could never afford him, even on loan and has he not been injured/still injured?

Vastly overated player. Barce took over 5mil for a player, who merely got the hype because he came from the Barce academy.

Theres a reason why Arry hasn't played him, Tottenham aren't in a position not to play good players if they have them...

If he hasn't impressed in training it won't surprise me, him and Bojan are nothing special, just overhyped because they started off at a good club