Mark Hughes

jim_beam

Man City losing 3-0 at home to struggling Notts Forrest with 10 mins left to play

Anyone else think this result today could end his reign as Man City boss ?

I fully expect him to be sacked by tomorrow

Never really rated him tbh - bye bye Mark Hughes.

I don't rate him either, Man City aren't going to attract 'star players' when they have a manager like Hughes and they have been knocked out of both competitions!

I think he'll just about last to the end of the season. It will be then a case of goodbye Hughes and hello Mourinho. The cash is there for him to sign whoever he wants and would have a better chance of attracting quality players because of his reputation. You get the impression that he would love to get a big one over on Chelsea.

Hughes is on a different wavelength than the arabs who have bought the club to start with. HE alledgedly is preparing to bid for 'Bellamy and Parker '. Now these are 2 decent players but are in no way going to improve Man city.

He has millions to spend and yet he is going for average players who are usually injured also??? He has to and will be sacked before he wastes anymore money surely.

Im astounded and baffled with his management.

imo hes a allardyce sort of manager. he can go in and get players to steady th ship and save them from relegation. bt wen it comes down to winning things he dusnt know hpw to do it. he really dusnt know hoo to buy and will only buy for relegation saving. thts his level and it will never rise. he will never make it at a big club.

he did a great job at blackburn and wales. he's working with a squad of unsettled players unsure of their future with the arab investment. i would take him at ibrox defo. he'll either resign or get sacked (which if is the latter would be a shame) and we can get rid of senile old manager for a decent one who wouldnt let a shitty wee man like strap-on get the better of him in the spl.

imo hes a allardyce sort of manager. he can go in and get players to steady th ship and save them from relegation. bt wen it comes down to winning things he dusnt know hpw to do it. he really dusnt know hoo to buy and will only buy for relegation saving. thts his level and it will never rise. he will never make it at a big club.

You pretty much described the current Spurs boss.