Jambos in meltdown !

So, will Hearts go into administration or just be straight out liquidated by the leg-breakers?

Something tells me it will be an ugly end to Hearts ! :sherlock:

Living as i do, with Swinecastle within spitting distance, let me assure you that EVERYTHING is ugly round these parts. Yes, even me.

So, will Hearts go into administration or just be straight out liquidated by the leg-breakers?

Living as i do, with Swinecastle within spitting distance, let me assure you that EVERYTHING is ugly round these parts. Yes, even me.

Alstone told me you look like the singer with the punk group New Model Army.........

think im the only one to think it would be shit if hearts ceased to exsist....a big team out of the spl would be worse for us, and I like playing em, and I think the Edinburgh derby is good to watch as a neutral. Be a shame because a rich person from eastern europe has ruined a club with tradition and history with a decent sized support. Where would this support go?

I am a Rangers fan first, football fan 2nd and I'd hate to see any club fold tbh

Alstone told me you look like the singer with the punk group New Model Army.........

Apparently i look like a 39 year old aidsridden macgayday.

Apparently i look like a 39 year old aidsridden macgayday.

NAY LUCK THEN.............MAYBE WE SHOULD START A COLLECTION SO YOU CAN GET A FACE TRANSPLANT.

think im the only one to think it would be shit if hearts ceased to exsist....a big team out of the spl would be worse for us, and I like playing em, and I think the Edinburgh derby is good to watch as a neutral. Be a shame because a rich person from eastern europe has ruined a club with tradition and history with a decent sized support. Where would this support go?

I am a Rangers fan first, football fan 2nd and I'd hate to see any club fold tbh

I echo these views mate, wouldnt do Scottish football any favours