The Big Mistake when PLG was appointed was to have no ex-Rangers on the staff

Tontospal

it's quite obvious PLG was vastly overrated and it is evident now with his regime at Paris Saint Germain who are nowhere near one of the top french teams infact he almost relegated them. His signings were also disastrous, no getting away from that.

Another who doesn't pay attention to Ligue 1 and French football.

PSG are the same number of points from being top, as we are! In the summer he brought in Makelele, Kezman, Hoarau, Giuly, Sessegnon...players who would walk into our team!

He put out weaker teams in a tough UEFA Cup group and still managed to qualify.

Hoarau in particular what a player he is!

I dont think most of them would have come to SPL but you never know...players like Clement are mainstays in his team and doing well...

The decision to sack PLG might have been the right one but it would be silly never to hire another foreign manager using his spell as a pretense!

And how much did he manage to pick him up for, peanuts!

Im sure they signed him on a free from Le Harve....

There are players like that all over the place but who do we sign...McCulloch for 2.5m!

Lafferty for 3.5

Miller for 2

Whittaker for 2

Edu for 3

I could continue...................

it's quite obvious PLG was vastly overrated and it is evident now with his regime at Paris Saint Germain who are nowhere near one of the top french teams infact he almost relegated them. His signings were also disastrous, no getting away from that.

Another who doesn't pay attention to Ligue 1 and French football.

PSG are the same number of points from being top, as we are! In the summer he brought in Makelele, Kezman, Hoarau, Giuly, Sessegnon...players who would walk into our team!

He put out weaker teams in a tough UEFA Cup group and still managed to qualify.

Hoarau in particular what a player he is!

I dont think most of them would have come to SPL but you never know...players like Clement are mainstays in his team and doing well...

The decision to sack PLG might have been the right one but it would be silly never to hire another foreign manager using his spell as a pretense!

And how much did he manage to pick him up for, peanuts!

Im sure they signed him on a free from Le Harve....

There are players like that all over the place but who do we sign...McCulloch for 2.5m!

Lafferty for 3.5

Miller for 2

Whittaker for 2

Edu for 3

I could continue...................

No just stop there!

It doesnt take a Richard Gough or Stuart McCall to tell you how to beat a first division side or how to crack an Inverness side. He was pish. Get over it. His career at Rangers died when he asked an interviewer what he should do next. doh