McCulloch

Broadfoot

Adam

Dailly

Hemdani

Burke

Miller

Beasley

Just getting this one in early, what with the way the t/f window is gearing up! (tu)

I expext wee Burkey to have a great game popping up with his first senior hat trick. However, the game will be decided in the 93rd minute by Christian Dailly's 3rd og of the game! 4-3 to the scum!

:craphead:

Alexander

Smith

Weir

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Adam

Dailly

Hemdani

Burke

Miller

Beasley

Just getting this one in early, what with the way the t/f window is gearing up! (tu)

I expext wee Burkey to have a great game popping up with his first senior hat trick. However, the game will be decided in the 93rd minute by Christian Dailly's 3rd og of the game! 4-3 to the scum!

Obviously you're taking the preverbial, if that team went out we'd get annihilated.

Alexander

Smith

Weir

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Adam

Dailly

Hemdani

Burke

Miller

Beasley

Obviously you're taking the preverbial, if that team went out we'd get annihilated.

Nah, honest guv! ;)

Alexander

Smith

Weir

McCulloch

Broadfoot

Adam

Dailly

Hemdani

Burke

Miller

Beasley

Nah, honest guv! ;)

Walters grand plan!