Major overhype

polar bear

Guy on Clyde there figures,what is going on right now, is all a major overhype.I've got to agree with him.

Me too.

Half the chunts on here were shouting to get Boyd to fuk back in July. Now they say its a crisis when we take £4 million for him.

Lafferty will take over his role and i for one am looking forward to seeing the big man been given a chance in his natural position.

(tu)

Me too.

Half the chunts on here were shouting to get Boyd to fuk back in July. Now they say its a crisis when we take £4 million for him.

Lafferty will take over his role and i for one am looking forward to seeing the big man been given a chance in his natural position.

(tu)

Isnt Lafferty an injury doubt now? Something about him picking up a knee injury in a behind doors game against Morton?

Me too.

(tu)

Lafferty is out for at least 2 weeks, potentially 6. No luck there for us.

And i doubt we'll get £4 million for Boydy, Kilmarnock are owed 20%, and we get the last million when/IF Birmingham City make the Premier.

We've probably made £2-2.5 at the end of the day.

No. It's not because Boyd is going that there's uproar.

It's because they continually, year after year, let the fans down by doing both things they should never do and things they said they would never do. I'd see the point if we were Hearts, but we're meant to be RANGERS.

How can it be a mountain out of a molehill when you sell your top striker. Kenny is 2nd on 7.

Boyd was on his way to 40 this season. Who is going to get us 20 by the end of the season. I'll tell you - no one.

We are going to struggle like fuck in the coming months and it aint going to be pretty, in fact it's going to be fucking embarrassing

No. It's not because Boyd is going that there's uproar.

It's because they continually, year after year, let the fans down by doing both things they should never do and things they said they would never do. I'd see the point if we were Hearts, but we're meant to be RANGERS.

Correct. I'm not upset because Boyd is going. I wouldn't be in the least bit worried if Ferguson left as a footballing decision.

What worries me is the idea that we can run our club with decisions like selling people for GBP3M during the January window and then make as many mistakes as we do during the rest of the year. Or the idea that a 'dignified silence' is still relevant when the club is continually maligned in the media, impacting our brand.

Mountain out of a molehill?

How big a molehill is this?

Our club is £22m in debt, rising. We HAVE to raise £3m this month. It's clear we are prepared to sell anyone. We are 5 points behind in the league. Celtic are looking at 4 in a row. They have debts of £3m. They have 8,000 more paying punters than us. Boughera's agent is trying to get him a move. Ferguson looks to be next. We will not be replacing our 30+ goals a season man. We are weakening the squad. We are downsizing yet again.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...............

It's the direction that the clubs going in that worries me, not Boyd going.

Last time I checked, we've not won a league with him as our marksman. It's not all his fault, but he (like every other player) has to take a proportion of the blame for not being able to stick it in the onion bag against better teams when it's really mattered. Add to that the fact that several managers haven't trusted him for big games, leading to a reshuffle of the front line game after game - it can't help.

3 seasons without a title

5 points behind this season

knocked out of europe by Kaunas

our seemingly better players keep leaving as soon as a decent bid comes in

Aye, thats a real molehill.

Rangers have never won a title with Boyd in the team. Good riddance.

Mountain out of a molehill?

How big a molehill is this?

Our club is £22m in debt, rising. We HAVE to raise £3m this month. It's clear we are prepared to sell anyone. We are 5 points behind in the league. Celtic are looking at 4 in a row. They have debts of £3m. They have 8,000 more paying punters than us. Boughera's agent is trying to get him a move. Ferguson looks to be next. We will not be replacing our 30+ goals a season man. We are weakening the squad. We are downsizing yet again.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...............

:rangers:

Well said mate .... what he's saying is we are fucked and what is there to look forward to?

I have to put my family at home the heartache of me crying at the state of the club .... (maybe not crying but not far from it)

By Boyd ..... Enjoy the premiership! (next season)

Yes Boyd can be replaced, but not his goals. Again its just the general direction and the stupid decisions that concern me most. Walter's strategy or lack thereof. We badly need a CB as Weir is getting on - looks like Webster is our man. Bougherra and McGregor will be next or barry.

Rangers have never won a title with Boyd in the team. Good riddance.

And?

There are only two players left in our squad that have won a title with us. The failures of the last few years have been down to several players and three different managers, not Boyd alone!

Me too.

(tu)

...if he has a working knee ligament you mean.

3million for boyd cheers Eck.

he only got his finger out his arse when he quit scotland and that was probably only so he would not get sold to nairn juniors.

he does score loads of goals but we have done well with goals from all over the park.

now the real thing to be pissed at is the way it is being done. or is WS just getting rid of the dressing room morale hoovers

they said 9 in a row would never happen again, i'm actually preparing for the depression. we're falling behind celtic as the months progress. if they get automatic entry to champs league again we're in a very bad position to compete for signings.

the emergence of some very good teams in eastern europe will make euro qualification even harder now, teams like Standard Liege are miles better than us. Its ridiculous

What is over-hyped regarding people being worried about rising debt (again), selling another key player (our best goalscorer of the last 3 years) again and every other player being made available for transfer (due to bizarre transfer dealings in the summer)?

Are we supposed to be happy about this?

Boyd will probably fail the fitness test anyway

You just cant see Boyd on a tread mill ,doing a fitness test............even if its unplugged it will still be to fast for him.

The only time ave seen Boyd running is when I fast forwarded my video.

How can it be a mountain out of a molehill when you sell your top striker. Kenny is 2nd on 7.

Boyd was on his way to 40 this season. Who is going to get us 20 by the end of the season. I'll tell you - no one.

We are going to struggle like fuck in the coming months and it aint going to be pretty, in fact it's going to be fucking embarrassing

Our top striker? your opinion SC. and your'e entitled to it.I doubt very much if we struggle at all,don't forget we were playing better football before

wonder boy got back in the starting line up.