Willo Flood to Rangers?

tbh when the likes of Davis, Thomson, Mendes, get injured I'd rather have Willo Flood to come in than the likes of Charlie Adam and Lee McCulloch. He's be a decent squad player imo. But then again I don't think we actually need central midfielders at the moment.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a decent wee player, but he is very much a Celtic fan. Wouldnt have his heart in it for us.

Just like a certain neil mccann who went onto score 2 goals at parkhead 2 win us the league. Too many ppl read into things like that

i would take him tbh, hes impressed me every time i've seen him and the way things are financially could prob pick him up for a decent fee. is he out of contract at the end of season? If so we should move now.

He's out of contract at the end of the season so you would take him in for free. Dundee United can't match the wages he is currently on at us (although it isn't a great amount) and he is unwilling to take a pay cut. He will be at Ibrox this summer. He would be a decent squad player if anything at least.

If the guy isnt good enough for a team like cardiff why the hell would he be good enough for us we sell them our duds not buy theres

not good enough for rangers sorry dunde utd is his level

Mmmmm, the same club who signed Marvin Andrews, Olivier Bernard. Hamed Namouchi etc and continually play Charlie Adam??? Not sure we can talk about any players 'level'. Sad fact is these are the kinda players we can afford these days!

If its a gd deal financially i dnt c y nt! We should really b thinking about players who WILL get us in2 europe this time around. Fuck knows what will happen if god forbid we fail again

not good enough for rangers sorry dunde utd is his level

Mmmmm, the same club who signed Marvin Andrews, Olivier Bernard. Hamed Namouchi etc and continually play Charlie Adam??? Not sure we can talk about any players 'level'. Sad fact is these are the kinda players we can afford these days!

If its a gd deal financially i dnt c y nt! We should really b thinking about players who WILL get us in2 europe this time around. Fuck knows what will happen if god forbid we fail again

we cant fail again as when we win the league we got straight into cl group stages and in the off chance we dont win league we play qualifiers that automatically drop you in to uefa cups revamped trophy even if we fail at first hurdle

Be quite handy to have around the place.

Hate to admit it,but he'd look pretty good in our mid-field.

Willo Flood and looking pretty good don't really go together. :

I know,I could have termed it differently eh? doh:lol:

Cardiff fan here and I'm giving you some inside information. Willo Flood currently on loan at Dundee United contract will run out at the end of the season. Dundee United can't afford his wages (majority paid by Cardiff), we have no plans of signing a new contract with him and plan to let him go.

Willo is wants to stay in Scotland and Rangers are favourite to sign him this summer after a big change around in the side.

How would you feel about that?

I'll get some some more information when I hear it.

PISH DONT LISTNE TO HIM :2gunsfiring_v1: