Willo Flood to Rangers?

Cardiff fan here and I'm giving you some inside information. Willo Flood currently on loan at Dundee United contract will run out at the end of the season. Dundee United can't afford his wages (majority paid by Cardiff), we have no plans of signing a new contract with him and plan to let him go.

Willo is wants to stay in Scotland and Rangers are favourite to sign him this summer after a big change around in the side.

How would you feel about that?

I'll get some some more information when I hear it.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10 he out shines Barry Ferguson when they come up against each other. Have a lot of Dundee United fans and they rate him highly - however I don't think he's good enough and I don't want him anywhere near Rangers.

Fuck sake, what a friendly welcome we give people, eh? The first two people to reply to this thread need to take a look at themselves.

Flood is decent for DU, in my opinion, but not the calibre of player we would like to have here. Also, he's just too weird looking. <_<

Flood is a good player and seems to be rated highly up north from Dundee Utd, I haven't seen much of him down here to be perfectly honest.

Ignore the tossers, Rich. I've had my say on Flood, he's decent for them but we (the fans) would like better. Whether Walter/Murray buy him or not is a different matter :unsure:

no offence guys in the games ive seen him against us i thought he has played well

Him and Gomis have pretty much out classed Ferguson in the majority of games they have come up against each other.

its quite funny that ure all saying that hes not rangers class?

we are a selling and the way things are going possibly a dying club if hes better than most of our midfield xcept davies pedro thommo but the way things are and now seltic hav the 29 millon nike deal sorted we will be like he rest off the league and hate to say it celtic will dominate!

:2g:Good player gives 110% thats what we need right now at ibrox it may rub off on some of the lazy members in our team , was at the celtic game and thats all we had a bunch of lazy over paid numpties ! So dont dismiss willo flood think he would be a good acquisition ! As For boyd and ferguson i would take the money anytime but do we trust the manager to spend it wisely ! with lafferty and edu & whittaker being wastes of money my judgement of smith hangs in the balance !!!!!