Willo Flood to Rangers?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muff, you need to get over the Barry Hatred.......If seems every thread you want to have a go at him......yawn

Truth hurts, and in this case it was ideal to bring him up.

Gomis and Flood have outclassed him the matches we have played, bar the one at Tannadice where all three were pish.

do you propose a religious and political examination aswell as a fitness test for all signings do you?

snap out of it

No i just dont want bitter jungles anywere near our club. (tu)

Ohh and were did i mention religion ? :rolleyes:

No fucking danger muff if you deleted my post, that was kids stuff compared to some of the shite ive seen you post about rangers players in the BD <cr>

No i just dont want bitter jungles anywere near our club. (tu)

Ohh and were did i mention religion ? :rolleyes:

No fucking danger muff if you deleted my post, that was kids stuff compared to some of the shite ive seen you post about rangers players in the BD <cr>

Got a problem then pm me (tu)

Fuck sake, what a friendly welcome we give people, eh? The first three people to reply to this thread need to take a look at themselves.

Flood is decent for DU, in my opinion, but not the calibre of player we would like to have here. Also, he's just too weird looking. <_<

ignore the tossers? you said the same thing basically that muff said

i find it laughable people in here talking about "rangers class"

we've got players in and around our first team that arn't dundee utd class

no but seriously we have a lot of players that are just as good as anything utd have, adam, broadfoot, whitaker, burke, velicka, lafferty, webster etc

mendes and davis are the best midfielders in spl by quite a stretch, so flood would struggle to get a 1st team game but i love the guys energy, id put adam in the bin and sign flood

i would take him tbh, hes impressed me every time i've seen him and the way things are financially could prob pick him up for a decent fee. is he out of contract at the end of season? If so we should move now.

He's out of contract at the end of the season so you would take him in for free. Dundee United can't match the wages he is currently on at us (although it isn't a great amount) and he is unwilling to take a pay cut. He will be at Ibrox this summer. He would be a decent squad player if anything at least.