Willo Flood to Rangers?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I have said before - he's out shawn our midfield on a good number of occassion in the past 2 seasons.

The kind of signing celtc make that helps them push on to winning the league.

Another one we,re linked with the manks rush in to sign, he,ll sign for them only to disappear into the reserves their welcome to him would rather see our own boys come through.

When and where were we linked with Willow Flood?

Another one we,re linked with the manks rush in to sign, he,ll sign for them only to disappear into the reserves their welcome to him would rather see our own boys come through.

Faceless rumour on the first page :mutley:

Faceless rumour on the first page :mutley:

Aye the very 1st post thats where I read it.

I wouldnt say he is shite but he is weak as fuck and we've got too many of them in our team at the moment

Willow Flood isn't weak, he's also one of the most dirtiest players in the league.

I wouldnt say he is shite but he is weak as fuck and we've got too many of them in our team at the moment

Willow Flood isn't weak, he's also one of the most dirtiest players in the league.

Well that goes without saying. He's a tim. They never wash (tu)

Well that goes without saying. He's a tim. They never wash (tu)

:craphead:

Craig Levein believes Willo Flood would be well advised to stay at Dundee United for the foreseeable future.

The midfielder is currently on loan at the SPL outfit from Cardiff, but has been strongly linked with a permanent switch elsewhere during the January transfer window.

Celtic are reported to be plotting a £500,000 raid for the former Manchester City man, with the Hoops' interest catching Flood's eye.

The 23-year-old has described the opportunity to join Gordon Starchan's side as a 'dream move', but Levein has warned his young charge that he may find it difficult to hold down first-team football in Glasgow.

"Willo would be better served by staying here," he told the Daily Record.

"Dundee United is the first place he's held down a regular jersey. He'd be better staying with us for another year or two rather than risk ending up back on the bench.

"But if Willo decides to go to Celtic, I'll thank him and wish him all the best. He's a great lad with a fantastic spirit about him."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_4855173,00.html