someone on this board

Rooked

Dont want to put his name on the topic coz it will just give him a big head - In my opinion THEFISH contributes nothing here and just hijacks threads with his idiotic ramblings. Its quite clear that he hates Rangers and never has a good word to say about anything they do. I dont post much but I read a lot of the discussions and feel that the fishy one is ruining my enjoyment of the board. I think we should use his mentality towards SDM and oust him! ............. Whos with me?

-------------

TO IGNORE A USER DO THE FOLLOWING:

> My Controls

> Manage Ignored Users

> Add in the name

to be fair, i dont agree with FISH's comments most of the time..others might, if he blatently blasts Rangers for no apparent reason id say so, but i havent seen him do that yet...sooo my suggestion would be if you see he has posted or made a topic, ignore it, or debate it with him.

Guest orangpendek

no way ignore it! you've got to take people on if you disagree with them, not run away. it's a doddle to explode his arguments, usually takes about 2 posts and you'll get an insult or some abuse about being younger and not understanding. it really is quite good fun, if you enjoy watching people make a fool of themselves.

You have the option to block people now:

My Controls

Manage ignored users

You can block anyone...except me...and some other admins

Excellent - never again will i see that font ... i hope!

I actually enjoy Fish's postings. I mostly disagree with him and he can get a bit repetitive but I think he sticks to his guns and makes some interesting points. He is certainly not alone in his opinions even if he is alone in his methods.

If you don't like it then just ignore it, its easily done. I have watched his postings for over 18 months now. From Tullythetrueblue to fishonafriday to now just thefish and he has never altered his tact. (I suspect he was some pirate character for a while too) I have stopped myself from yelling A CARPENTER'S TOOL INDEED on many occassions and having now got over that urge I just don't get annoyed about it anymore and actually get quite entertained by it.

I don't think it does any harm to have people who have different views from the majority and it certainly is not doing any harm when the guy is only trying to highlight what he feels is in the clubs best interests.....

Someone has on their signature that "I may not agree with what you say but I defend to the death your right to say it"... l

Fishyface just has fun. He KNOWS how to push some buttons. Relax and watch his technique and have some fun. He sometimes is correct too, but mostly slags SDM, Bain, etc. If you let him get to you just use the controls and block him out, but he's not the villain some make him out to be.

Dont want to put his name on the topic coz it will just give him a big head - In my opinion THEFISH contributes nothing here and just hijacks threads with his idiotic ramblings. Its quite clear that he hates Rangers and never has a good word to say about anything they do. I dont post much but I read a lot of the discussions and feel that the fishy one is ruining my enjoyment of the board. I think we should use his mentality towards SDM and oust him! ............. Whos with me?

Don't be ridiculous - as was said earlier, if you disagree, debate him! I am far from a fan of Fish, especially his propensity to call people who disagree with him t-impostors, but I think it's outrageous of you to suggest he hates Rangers. The man's antipathy towards SDM is clearly motivated by his love for the club. Even I can see that!

Just ignore him if you dont like what he's saying.

It's a free country and he can say what he wants (within reason) and as long as he's not breaking any board rules I dont see a problem.

Hitler had a policy on people he didnt like or who didnt agree with him. Look where that ended up <cr>

The Fish is a colourful poster, and i have to say i p#ssing myself laughing with his straight to the point posts. He is a focal point in this forum, whether you agree with him or not, the fact that there is that many posters passing comments on him proves the point. Its about opinions and surely agreeing to disagree, last thing this forum needs are keyboard warriors ganging up, to get folk thrown off as nearly happened to Fish a couple of weeks ago.