Selling top players

Why are we selling our top players , shouldnt we be offloading some of our overpaid underachieving players ?

eg. Kenny Miller , Kevin Thompson , Andy Webster , Christian Daily , Andrius Velicka.

there overpaid un under achieving? ur off ur head

Thompson doh

Just the fact he mentioned Thomson is plain stupid

True but I hate folk misspelling our players' names and in particular KT as its been going on for far too long now.

Thompson doh

True but I hate folk misspelling our players' names and in particular KT as its been going on for far too long now.

its not a shooting offence , the wrong spelling of a name

Thompson doh

Yeah I agree

Especially as he is a key player

Its the same as Mendes with a z doh

Thompson doh

its not a shooting offence , the wrong spelling of a name

Exactly mate people on here should talk more about football than spelling mistakes.

Why do you rate thomson so high then?

Any Rangers fan must admit we have missed him so much during his injury

Only player in the current team that has the intelligence to stop opposing play and make vital tackles as well as doing the donkey-work

so all the so called duds we have we should offload

well if theyre not good enough for the spl where/how will we offload them

there lies the problem , we cannot offload them, probably due to wages they receive

hence the reason our top players are up for sale

there lies the problem , we cannot offload them, probably due to wages they receive

ive said for years nobody at ibrox should earn more than 10,000 per week and if they feel they should be on that then go elsewhere and get it cause our league isnt good enough or financially strong enough to warrant the wages some old firm players earn

ive said for years nobody at ibrox should earn more than 10,000 per week and if they feel they should be on that then go elsewhere and get it cause our league isnt good enough or financially strong enough to warrant the wages some old firm players earn

Couldn't agree more but its to late now.

You act like the SPL is the worst league in the world , they are good enough for any of the irn bru leagues or coca cola leagues.

if theyre good enough where is the agent/managers knocking down the door trying to fix them up

You act like the SPL is the worst league in the world , they are good enough for any of the irn bru leagues or coca cola leagues.

if theyre good enough where is the agent/managers knocking down the door trying to fix them up

Walter smith obviously thought they were good enough to do a job when he bought them.

I've explained mine so why do u dont rate him?

The fact that mendes/thomson has been by far our best midfield partnership this year would do it for me. Would lose ferguson (and his dough) before i would lose thomson.

Walter smith obviously thought they were good enough to do a job when he bought them.

there lies the problem the manager is not a good judge of player imo

I've explained mine so why do u dont rate him?

Its been that long since ive seen him kick a ball ive forgot what kind of player he is.

So your classing Thomson as an underachiever becuase he's injured?

How can you say you would sell a player when you cant even remember how good he is when it was only 2months back he got injured <cr>