Kaka rejects Manchester City move

Muff

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wont go!!

One of the best players in the world still at his prime, why would he go to a team of man city's size? 15th or something in premiership, no chance of champions league football any time soon and the teams got fuck all strength in depth just two world class players and the rest average premiership players. they will still be an average team, one man cant carry them to glory.

dream on

Wouldn't be complaining if it was Rangers.

I'm personally loving it. :D

If Rangers were about to pay that sort of money for one player I wouldn't be happy!

It will come back to haunt Man City.

He wont go!!

One of the best players in the world still at his prime, why would he go to a team of man city's size? 15th or something in premiership, no chance of champions league football any time soon and the teams got fuck all strength in depth just two world class players and the rest average premiership players. they will still be an average team, one man cant carry them to glory.

dream on

Aye, but Man City are clearly building a new Galacticos with these signings. They'll be eyeing the Champions League qualification next season and giving winning it a right good go the season after that.

He'll be given guarantees about ambitious squad recruitment, and who are we to doubt them? They've spent £140m on two players, I'd say that's a fairly substantial statement of intent!

It'll all be worth fuck all if they can't build a coherent team mind. On one hand you've got Bruce's signings - he's clearly been given a kitty to go for people he wants - like Bellamy and Santa Cruz - while the club owners are off on their own bringing in guys like Kaka and Robinho!

Crazy stuff. Steve Bruce still looks like granny though.

He wont go!!

dream on

Aye, but Man City are clearly building a new Galacticos with these signings. They'll be eyeing the Champions League qualification next season and giving winning it a right good go the season after that.

He'll be given guarantees about ambitious squad recruitment, and who are we to doubt them? They've spent £140m on two players, I'd say that's a fairly substantial statement of intent!

It'll all be worth fuck all if they can't build a coherent team mind. On one hand you've got Bruce's signings - he's clearly been given a kitty to go for people he wants - like Bellamy and Santa Cruz - while the club owners are off on their own bringing in guys like Kaka and Robinho!

here was me thinking it was Mark Hughes who was gaffer :tongue:

He wont go!!

dream on

Mark Hughes looks like a granny but a bit less so than Steve Bruce!

You may be right, chelsea werent exactly a contender when the big money got pumped in so you never know. i think they'd be better off building a good solid squad and making a few 10 million pound signings of good quality players that could be capable of at least a uefa place in the premiership and then start going for the bigger stars. Being in the situation theyre in right now and blowing that much money on one player is bloody ignorant. However if kaka goes then other big names may be attracted so you never know. i just cant see kaka in a man city strip any time soon.

He wont go!!

dream on

Mark Hughes looks like a granny but a bit less so than Steve Bruce!

You may be right, chelsea werent exactly a contender when the big money got pumped in so you never know. i think they'd be better off building a good solid squad and making a few 10 million pound signings of good quality players that could be capable of at least a uefa place in the premiership and then start going for the bigger stars. Being in the situation theyre in right now and blowing that much money on one player is bloody ignorant. However if kaka goes then other big names may be attracted so you never know. i just cant see kaka in a man city strip any time soon.

i think it will happen, because Milan will not turn down that transfer fee for a player who is not in the team, and the player wont turn down that kind of money with guarantee's that meet his needs, it's a money spinner that will prop Milans bank balance, and set the player up for life (even though he was set up for life anyway, but you get where i'm coming from).

Has anyone actually thought of Kaka during these shenanigans? As far as experience goes, Kaka has been there and done it, however, i doubt there's one single player in the history of football who could 'just get on with it' when a price tag like that hangs over their head. Even Zidane admitted to feeling pressure under his price tag when he first signed for Madrid, but in the end he was just special.

It's crazy, in fact, to call £107M crazy is an understatement. It's just horrible.

Their transfer budget it £600m... this is nothing. They'll get Buffon if Kaka accepts.

The no-CL is bearable considering your playing teams from the EPL.

This could be the end of Arsenal as a huge team.

Give me a boss like Wenger and a scouting network headed up by Steve Rowley over Kaka, Robinho et al.

Football has gone crazy.

No player in the history of the game is worth that amount of money, in fact no player should be worth in excess of £3million but that's the way football is going now.

Its extremely difficult to put an accurate value on a player, especially one of the best in the world

Dont really see the massive fuss, Man U and Chelsea can spend that amount on just 2 or 3 players who arent as good as Kaka

TBH I'll be happy either way - if he stays then good, hopefully he can regain the consistency he showed a couple seasons ago but if he goes then Milan will receive an insane amount of money for him and will be able to begin rebuilding with no excuses.

And with Yohann Gourcuff excelling at Bordeaux, Milan will believe they have a ready made replacement for Kaka, so they may be tempted to accept the bid.