Salim Arrache

Transfer - Tears off is appreciated

The medium of Olympic of Marseilles, which returns from a six months loan to Rheims, interests Glasgow Rangers.

Salim Tears off, appreciated by several clubs through Europe, could be fixed on its future in the current of the next week. Glasgow Rangers but also the FC Moscow and Saturn Ramenskoïe would like to monopolize the services of the Olympian medium. In France, it is the FC Nantes which emerges like possible destination.

http://www.goal.com/fr/news/29/ligue-1/200...he-est-apprecie

Algerian internationalist, mainly plays on the left side as an attacking midfileder/winger. Can also play in a central attacking position or as a striker.

He's actually quite a good player who went off the boil for a bit. He's pacey and has a good delivery on him. Likes to get the ball down and run at men.

Looks like he's joining Nantes.

He's never managed to hold down a place at Marseille apparently.

Looks about 12 years old and has spent the last two seasons out on loan. He's expected to move to Nantes after his latest loan deal expires.

Algerian internationalist, mainly plays on the left side as an attacking midfileder/winger. Can also play in a central attacking position or as a striker.

He's actually quite a good player who went off the boil for a bit. He's pacey and has a good delivery on him. Likes to get the ball down and run at men.

Looks like he's joining Nantes.

Cool, it does say on the link Nantes are linked.

I'm just a wee bit shocked, were actually linked with somebody at the moment.

Not a big named signing and he's struggled a bit but he's a player I'd like to see at Ibrox, if there is any truth in this?

The type of player we are missing and if our manager had the confidence in him and used him properly, he could be a very good player for us. Especially with the likes of Bougherra, Mendes and Davis in the side. It would also allow Naismith to be played upfront.

We have not had a player with Arrache's delivery in a long, long time, I would imagine he wouldn't cost much and would not be on big wages.

Another french website linking us with Salim Arrache.

After having curtailed its Champagne loan, more precisely in Rheims, Salim Arrache would be in the search of a new destination. This last does not miss an offer since several clubs would have expressed their interest right now, but no true contact would have been made.

According to the Team, Glasgow Rangers, the FC Moscow and Saturn Ramenskoïe would like to stick the services of the Olympian medium. However, it would be the FC Nantes d' Elie Baup which would hold the cord for international Algerian, however, the Canaries must initially degrease their manpower before recruiting.

http://www.transfert2foot.com/Arrache-sur-...epart-1094.html

Guest Andypendek
Another french website linking us with Salim Arrache.

After having curtailed its Champagne loan, more precisely in Rheims, Salim Arrache would be in the search of a new destination. This last does not miss an offer since several clubs would have expressed their interest right now, but no true contact would have been made.

According to the Team, Glasgow Rangers, the FC Moscow and Saturn Ramenskoïe would like to stick the services of the Olympian medium. However, it would be the FC Nantes d' Elie Baup which would hold the cord for international Algerian, however, the Canaries must initially degrease their manpower before recruiting.

http://www.transfert2foot.com/Arrache-sur-...epart-1094.html

I'd like to stick the services of big Lee before the window closes.

Marseille viewpoint:

He has spent the 2008 winter season on loan at Toulouse, and this year at Stade Reims (a ligue 2 side). He is a quick and sometimes tricky player, but he has never impressed me. (or the management since he doesn't get games at marseille)

Marseille viewpoint:

He has spent the 2008 winter season on loan at Toulouse, and this year at Stade Reims (a ligue 2 side). He is a quick and sometimes tricky player, but he has never impressed me. (or the management since he doesn't get games at marseille)

salim arrache a eu une grave blessure il y'a quelques années!!!

il etait au top niveau lorsqu'il jouait à strasbourg au point d'etre convoiter par de nombreux clubs anglais tels que NEWCASTLE and cie..........

Natif de marseille , il n'a pas voulu renouveller son contrat avec strasbourg lorqu'i s'est remis de blessures!!!

l'OM saisit donc l'opportunité et le recrute mais il n'a pas eu le temps de jeu qu'il esperait face à la grosse concurrence à l'OM , et il est donc prété dans un premier temps à TOULOUSE puis un autre club!!!

je pense que c'est risqué de le recruter, ce n'est pas un bon choix pour les rangers!!!!!

à eviter absolument