Bougherra might not get on the park ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm

"But an SFA spokesman stressed that FIFA rules must be obeyed and said: "Players are not allowed to wear anything - out with their kit - with a personal or political slogan.

If any player does wear anything which is deemed inappropriate, he won't be allowed on to the field of play."

Does this include the slogan "God Bless the Pope" :sherlock:

If the story is indeed true and not mischief making by the press then hopefully we sell him asap.

Showing support for terrorists should be an instant boot out the door.

I am not sure that you can class innocent women and children as terrorists ffs!

he is showing support for the Palestinians not Hizbollah etc.

hmmmmm

"But an SFA spokesman stressed that FIFA rules must be obeyed and said: "Players are not allowed to wear anything - out with their kit - with a personal or political slogan.

If any player does wear anything which is deemed inappropriate, he won't be allowed on to the field of play."

just what i was thinking m8

concerning one of our players supports terrorism though

i have to rethink this one :pipe:

We need players 100% commited to the task in hand, ie- the game, not distracted by events elsewhere.

Fair enough he has his ideals but it would be a bad idea to let him proceed with the armband, will he use this to work his ticket? i would gladly have Darren Barr of Falkirk in our defence, preferably alongside Bougherra, a good defender imo and the right age.

if its true this player should be sold in the transfer window as he is showing support for terrorists

Been on FF while RM was down and you would not believe the amount of people supporting his stance.

A poll actually had his actions agreed with by the majority!

hmmmmm

Lennon and crew have diplomatic immunity dontcha know ! :sherlock:

If the story is indeed true and not mischief making by the press then hopefully we sell him asap.

He is showing solidarity with the Palestinian people against barbarity. Not a mention about how Israelies are being attacked and were not the agressors.

The people of Palestine voted in Hamas, ergo they support a terrorist orginisation whose charter includes the genocidal murder of every Jew in the world.

Time for Bougherra to fook off to Marseille so he can join all the rest of the arabic nutjobs that infest that shytehole.

if its true this player should be sold in the transfer window as he is showing support for terrorists

Been on FF while RM was down and you would not believe the amount of people supporting his stance.

thats worrying wonder where the same people would vote if we had an irish player who wanted to wear a black armband if gerry adams popped his clogs

a terrorist is a terrorist the palestinian ones are no better or worse than the irish ones

He is showing solidarity with the Palestinian people against barbarity. Not a mention about how Israelies are being attacked and were not the agressors.

The people of Palestine voted in Hamas, ergo they support a terrorist orginisation whose charter includes the genocidal murder of every Jew in the world.

Time for Bougherra to fook off to Marseille so he can join all the rest of the arabic nutjobs that infest that shytehole.

bougherra must to play :ph34r:

the country israel is the territory of the arabs and not the juice!!!!!

they kills my brothers in our territory :angry:!!!

they didn't have their place in our country!!!!!

juice is like tzigane and gitan they don't have country in the reality!!!!

fuck the colonialism

Supporting the civillian population of the Gaza strip is something any sane person would and should support. To do otherwise just highlights the individual as a complete moron. To support either the IDF or Hamas in this conflict strikes me as equally moronic - perhaps more so. Those that would agree with that include the International Committee of the Red Cross, the UN, Human Rights Watch and every serious and independant humanitarian organisation.

However, I don't think a football match in Glasgow is an appropriate place for an individual player to demonstrate support in breach of FIFA regulations. In fact, there are literally hundreds of more effective ways for him to make his point. I would rather see him assisting one of the many charities in Glasgow collect for the humanitarian response. Maybe do some PR work for them, or actually donate some of his wages. This action, smacks a little too much of 'look at me' rather than a tangible and effective act that he could do with greater ease.

Supporting the civillian population of the Gaza strip is something any sane person would and should support. To do otherwise just highlights the individual as a complete moron. To support either the IDF or Hamas in this conflict strikes me as equally moronic - perhaps more so. Those that would agree with that include the International Committee of the Red Cross, the UN, Human Rights Watch and every serious and independant humanitarian organisation.

However, I don't think a football match in Glasgow is an appropriate place for an individual player to demonstrate support in breach of FIFA regulations. In fact, there are literally hundreds of more effective ways for him to make his point. I would rather see him assisting one of the many charities in Glasgow collect for the humanitarian response. Maybe do some PR work for them, or actually donate some of his wages. This action, smacks a little too much of 'look at me' rather than a tangible and effective act that he could do with greater ease.

Fair comment.

Exactly - he is showing support against barbarity. I think your views are somewhat blinkered by the nonsense written in your last paragraph, it is therefore probably best we agree to disagree.

You are a :wanker:

Traitor :P