Bougherra might not get on the park ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if its true this player should be sold in the transfer window as he is showing support for terrorists

You have no idea whats going on out there mate. Have you ever been to Palestine? Do you know ANYTHING about the political nature of Hamas? The Palestinian people voted them in under the assumption of good things that were promised, they didnt vote them in becuase they knew they were "terrorists"!!

Majid is supporting the Palestinian people, the people who are defensless against over zealous attacks, the shelling of U.N. refuge centres, the women and children who are dying in indiscriminate killing.

The use of white Phosphorous, in against the Geneva Convention which was amended in 1998 the Israeli's use it in everyone of their shell or rocket attacks the ONLY modern army to do so! Now that is terror! If you had any idea what this does to human skin, if you saw a human being burn with that on you wouldnt be sitting there behind your computer spouting rubbish like that.

Just think about what the word terrosist or terrorise means before you label all the Palestininan people terrosists. Hamas are not good for the people living in Gaza, they went back on their promises and took a more violent stance, that is not the fault if the local people who just want to live. Are we all warmongering Crusaders because we voted labour? Is the blood of all the innocent poeple in Iraq and Afghanistan on our hands because Blair was our PM?!!

Majid is a man with a heart and those with half a brain will know he is not supporting Hamas he is supporting those poor people who are dying for no reason while Israel stub out the futile threat of Hamas, who have killed 4 innocent people since this began. Over 1200 innocent Palestinians have died!!!

For those of you saying Majid needs to be out the door beause of this are morons. He is our best defender by far and him leaving would be damaging to the club, think of that first.

Ghandi said "an eye for an eye will make the world blind", lets work towards this.

Bougherra is a footballer first and foremost, as a previous poster said there are many ways of giving his support,a" look at me " armband protest will imo reduce his concentration of the job in hand.

Like Goram and his black armband?

Get him out

Would you care to elaborate?

He is showing sympathy for the thousands of innocent people getting killed. He's hardly wearing a Hamas t shirt.

FFS he is our best defender and entitled to his opinion.

You are obvioulsy a reactionary, uneducated moron. My sympathies lie with isreal but I respect every mans right to freedom of choice.

see this and u understand why bougherra support innoncent

movie

http://www.france24.com/fr/20090116-gaza-o...lence-reportage

some pics

http://www.islamway.com/gaza/gallery/

Do you support the firing of 6,100 rockets at Israel from the Gaza strip?

yes I DO

Your a twat.

I take it you are left wing? Funny how the left in this country have now sided with the most right wing, bigoted, xenaphobic, sexist and murderous organisations on earth.

If the story is indeed true and not mischief making by the press then hopefully we sell him asap.

Showing support for terrorists should be an instant boot out the door.

I am not sure that you can class innocent women and children as terrorists ffs!

he is showing support for the Palestinians not Hizbollah etc.

He is showing solidarity with the Palestinian people against barbarity. Not a mention about how Israelies are being attacked and were not the agressors.

The people of Palestine voted in Hamas, ergo they support a terrorist orginisation whose charter includes the genocidal murder of every Jew in the world.

Time for Bougherra to fook off to Marseille so he can join all the rest of the arabic nutjobs that infest that shytehole.

Palestinian deaths 1,200 approx

Israeli deaths 13 (inc 10 soldiers)

Aggressors? Who broke the ceasefire? Apparently it was Israel.

Sell one of our best players because he sympathises with victims of indiscriminate violence? doh

Some people need to read more.

Some folk need to read something other than The Guardian or Herald.

If you did you would realise that is was Hamas who ultimately broke the ceasfire by firing Qassam rockets at Israelie cities like Sderot and Ashkelon in January which caused the fightback, during the ceasfire Hamas fired 68 rockets in November and 52 in December, but once again believe it was Israel.

Israel has less death due to the fact that they have rocket bunkers every 100 or so yards in these rocketted towns, I think its awful the amount of folk killed in Palestine but that happens in war especially when Hamas use people as human shields no matter where they go.

Sympathises with the victims of indiscriminate violence, sadly Bougherra has yet to come out and show support of Israelies attacked and killed by the rocket attacks and suicide bombings.

As you say some folk need to read more and be a little less blinkered in their lefty loving ways.

If you did you would realise that is was Hamas who ultimately broke the ceasfire by firing Qassam rockets at Israelie cities like Sderot and Ashkelon in January which caused the fightback, during the ceasfire Hamas fired 68 rockets in November and 52 in December, but once again believe it was Israel.

Israel has less death due to the fact that they have rocket bunkers every 100 or so yards in these rocketted towns, I think its awful the amount of folk killed in Palestine but that happens in war especially when Hamas use people as human shields no matter where they go.

Sympathises with the victims of indiscriminate violence, sadly Bougherra has yet to come out and show support of Israelies attacked and killed by the rocket attacks and suicide bombings.

As you say some folk need to read more and be a little less blinkered in their lefty loving ways.

Your rhetoric is so hollow that I can still hear it echoing from within. Simply claiming to be "better informed" doesn't make it so.

Sources in the defense establishment said Defense Minister Ehud Barak instructed the Israel Defense Forces to prepare for the operation over six months ago, even as Israel was beginning to negotiate a ceasefire agreement with Hamas. According to the sources, Barak maintained that although the lull would allow Hamas to prepare for a showdown with Israel, the Israeli army needed time to prepare, as well. Barak gave orders to carry out a comprehensive intelligence-gathering drive which sought to map out Hamas' security infrastructure, along with that of other militant organizations operating in the Strip.

This intelligence-gathering effort brought back information about permanent bases, weapon silos, training camps, the homes of senior officials and coordinates for other facilities. The plan of action that was implemented in Operation Cast Lead remained only a blueprint until a month ago, when tensions soared after the IDF carried out an incursion into Gaza during the ceasefire to take out a tunnel which the army said was intended to facilitate an attack by Palestinian militants on IDF troops.

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_...roke-the-c.html

Perhaps you should consult sources other than The Sun, Daily Mail and Beano.

Your rhetoric is so hollow that I can still hear it echoing from within. Simply claiming to be "better informed" doesn't make it so.

Sources in the defense establishment said Defense Minister Ehud Barak instructed the Israel Defense Forces to prepare for the operation over six months ago, even as Israel was beginning to negotiate a ceasefire agreement with Hamas. According to the sources, Barak maintained that although the lull would allow Hamas to prepare for a showdown with Israel, the Israeli army needed time to prepare, as well. Barak gave orders to carry out a comprehensive intelligence-gathering drive which sought to map out Hamas' security infrastructure, along with that of other militant organizations operating in the Strip.

This intelligence-gathering effort brought back information about permanent bases, weapon silos, training camps, the homes of senior officials and coordinates for other facilities. The plan of action that was implemented in Operation Cast Lead remained only a blueprint until a month ago, when tensions soared after the IDF carried out an incursion into Gaza during the ceasefire to take out a tunnel which the army said was intended to facilitate an attack by Palestinian militants on IDF troops.

To save typing out something else iv just copied and pasted one of your statements

"Your rhetoric is so hollow that I can still hear it echoing from within. Simply claiming to be "better informed" doesn't make it so."

BTW my missile figures came from Channel 4 news, that bastion of everything right wing ;)

Also check out the thousands of peace loving non terrorist supporting Palestinians at Nazir Rayans funeral.

:lol:

To save typing out something else iv just copied and pasted one of your statements

"Your rhetoric is so hollow that I can still hear it echoing from within. Simply claiming to be "better informed" doesn't make it so."

BTW my missile figures came from Channel 4 news, that bastion of everything right wing ;)

Also check out the thousands of peace loving non terrorist supporting Palestinians at Nazir Rayans funeral.

sniff sniff

If the story is indeed true and not mischief making by the press then hopefully we sell him asap.

Showing support for terrorists should be an instant boot out the door.

I am not sure that you can class innocent women and children as terrorists ffs!

he is showing support for the Palestinians not Hizbollah etc.

He is showing solidarity with the Palestinian people against barbarity. Not a mention about how Israelies are being attacked and were not the agressors.

The people of Palestine voted in Hamas, ergo they support a terrorist orginisation whose charter includes the genocidal murder of every Jew in the world.

Time for Bougherra to fook off to Marseille so he can join all the rest of the arabic nutjobs that infest that shytehole.

bougherra must to play :ph34r:

the country israel is the territory of the arabs and not the juice!!!!!

they kills my brothers in our territory :angry:!!!

they didn't have their place in our country!!!!!

juice is like tzigane and gitan they don't have country in the reality!!!!

fuck the colonialism

Is there a tune to this rant ? :):sherlock:

sniff sniff

Nasty cold there or is it the retarded "Sniff sniff I think your a tim? :D

no worries pal

why dont you go home

Im already in the house.

If you check You Tube you will find a video of me and a few others walking up London Road singing that to the orcs at an Old Firm game.

So no worries about that sweetness ;)

sniff sniff

Nasty cold there or is it the retarded "Sniff sniff I think your a tim? :D

no worries pal

why dont you go home

Im already in the house.

If you check You Tube you will find a video of me and a few others walking up London Road singing that to the orcs at an Old Firm game.

So no worries about that sweetness ;)

u must be famous then

very brave i`m sure

why dont you go home