***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another pish game in the EPL - the majority of games in the Premiership are absolutely dire viewing.

Hopefully the Carling Cup has a bit of excitement and class about it.

Atletico v Barcelona tonight and Lyon v Rennes aswell.

Smolarek coming on for Bolton.

I think he's a really good player, can't believe that Bolton have let him spend most of the season on the bench.

Really impressed me at Santander did Smolarek.

I'm going to be so cool and mad and alternative and hipster like by watching Udinese vs Lecce instead of the Carling Cup final. Oh God, don't you wish you were a pretentious twat like me?

Seriously though, i've been meaning to check out Udinese for a while.

Ah well, my link is fucked. Seems i will be watching the Carling Cup final afterall.

TMMWBK is on BBC (tu)

Certainly would make for better viewing than the Carling Cup final, even if i have seen it too many times.

Cannot wait for Barca vs Atletico tonight. Arguably the biggest game of the season, Madrid really need Atletico to do them a turn. A bit of spice will be added to the game due to the Spanish media's apparent 'Aguero to Barca in the summer' exclusive that broke this morning.

I think Barca will drop points.

Were they not also linked with Ribery and Villa this morning?

Didn't read anything about those two, mate, but they've been linked with them both for ages now.

Aguero seems a goer. He's really started to play up that Calderon, not travelling on the team bus, spatting with managers etc.

Ribery, Aguero and Villa - along with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol....what a team that would be. Some amount of money they'd have to pay to get tose three tho!

Surely it would be in excess of £100Million for the three?

Did anyone see the program on BBC4 about barcelona? It was when Laporta first came in with a whole bunch of directors to try and change the style or barcelona, more business like, but it actually followed the cameras behind the scenes of the club and their lives, a really fantastic show, even thought it was in spanish, with subtitles, it gave a fantastic insight into a major club and how they go about their business, started from when they signed ronaldinho

Surely it would be in excess of £100Million for the three?

Did anyone see the program on BBC4 about barcelona? It was when Laporta first came in with a whole bunch of directors to try and change the style or barcelona, more business like, but it actually followed the cameras behind the scenes of the club and their lives, a really fantastic show, even thought it was in spanish, with subtitles, it gave a fantastic insight into a major club and how they go about their business, started from when they signed ronaldinho

Seen that documentary a few years back. The operation behind clubs like Barca is just frightening.

Barca will probably punt Eto'o in the summer, replacing him with either Aguero or Villa. I don't want to even think how good they'd be if they got Villa.