how is it?

thedarvelmarvel

agree some comments are over the top and not thought thro . but it is a bit ott.of the pres accusing the internet forums of getting behind pen names..every paper has reporters monetering these sights and not one of these brave members of the the press come on here with their own names ,so its a bit dis honest of accusing us of dishonesty,is,nt it.

agree some comments are over the top and not thought thro . but it is a bit ott.of the pres accusing the internet forums of getting behind pen names..every paper has reporters monetering these sights and not one of these brave members of the the press come on here with their own names ,so its a bit dis honest of accusing us of dishonesty,is,nt it.

I said something similar….

Before the weekend none of them, apparently, even read internet sites, now they know monikers and everything about them…….

The press know everything about sites likes this.

Last time I was working in the Evening Times/Herald office, both us and FollowFollow were on the history bar of the sportsdesk computer I was working on.

Sly bastards ;)

The press know everything about sites likes this.

Last time I was working in the Evening Times/Herald office, both us and FollowFollow were on the history bar of the sportsdesk computer I was working on.

Sly bastards ;)

Ach leave Mr King alone, he likes it on here. It is Speirs, Traynor that slyly come on here that annoys me.