Rangers at Tyncastle many years ago big crowd

minstral

Great pic Minst. Reminds me of a SC replay in'68. Got beat 1-0. Donald Ford scrored with 3 mins to go. Do you remember it Minst ? Tynecastle was pigsty right enough, always remember our bus arrived late. The Splash bus from Oatlands. There was 45,000 in that park on a Wednesday night. The last crowd of that size by the way in Tyncastle up until these days. Awesome. We couldn't get down into the crowd so we had to stand on the top of that roof at the corner in the pic Minst. Halcyon Daze Mate. (tu):sherlock:

Great pic Minst. Reminds me of a SC replay in'68. Got beat 1-0. Donald Ford scrored with 3 mins to go. Do you remember it Minst ? Tynecastle was pigsty right enough, always remember our bus arrived late. The Splash bus from Oatlands. There was 45,000 in that park on a Wednesday night. The last crowd of that size by the way in Tyncastle up until these days. Awesome. We couldn't get down into the crowd so we had to stand on the top of that roof at the corner in the pic Minst. Halcyon Daze Mate. (tu):sherlock:

blue i am sure there were more in the ground as you could not move and what a crowd as you said. those were the days. (tu)