Ardiles for Inverness?

Ibroxblue

OSSIE ARDILES has urged Caley Thistle chiefs to hand him the chance to keep the club in the SPL.

The Argentina legend last night emerged as a shock candidate to replace sacked Craig Brewster as manager.

And World Cup winner Ardiles vowed: “I’m certain that I could succeed in keeping them up.”

The ex-Spurs boss, 56, has already been sounded out about a move north by Caley chiefs, who are also eyeing Scotland No2 Terry Butcher.

Ardiles insisted: “I am very excited by the possibility of working there.

“The No1 priority for them is survival and that won’t be easy. But there is time to sort out the problems. I’ve been told that there is an interest and that, initially, it may only be an appointment till the end of the season.

“But if they want me and if I succeed then I’d like to commit myself to them for a lot longer.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2153884.ece

Craig Brown, Terry Butcher, John Robertson - Ossie Ardiles :lol:

He's had about 14 managerial job and got sacked at the back end of last season. He wouldn't last 6 months!

Craig Brown, Terry Butcher, John Robertson - Ossie Ardiles :lol:

He's had about 14 managerial job and got sacked at the back end of last season. He wouldn't last 6 months!

Well there's less than 6 months left in the season and he'd only be joining till the end of it. :P

He was on the radio on saturday about 20mins after leyton orient parted company with their manager trying to tout his self for that job. He isnt even in the betting just now.

Ally at 14-1, haha, not a chance.

source - http://www.williamhillmedia.com/index_temp....asp?file=11636

Robertson Favourite To Be Next Inverness Boss

William Hill:

Next Inverness Manager

John Robertson 11/8

Derek McInnes 9/2

Neale Cooper 9/2

Steven Pressley 6/1

Duncan Shearer 10/1

Jim Duffy 10/1

Barry Wilson 12/1

Derek Adams 12/1

Donald Park 12/1

Ally McCoist 14/1

Steve Paterson 16/1

Craig Brown 25/1

Terry Butcher 25/1

The newscaster was struggling to hold it together when reading it out at the 12.30 news bulletin.

If they take ossie on, they will go down. they need someone who knows about the Scottish game in their to drag them out of the shit.

Ossie for ICT, please...