We need to get stuck in tomorrow!

minstral

i hope we dont sit back and let them have plenty of the ball. we should hit them hard with a few hard tackles, i also feel young fleck might be the subject of hard tackles and could lose his cool if selected. he gives me the impression that he is not scared to mix it, and i fear he could get sent off. just dont sit back, put in a few fair hard tackles and watch them lose their cool.

i hope we dont sit back and let them have plenty of the ball. we should hit them hard with a few hard tackles, i also feel young fleck might be the subject of hard tackles and could lose his cool if selected. he gives me the impression that he is not scared to mix it, and i fear he could get sent off. just dont sit back, put in a few fair hard tackles and watch them lose their cool.

This is sure to be a battle in more ways than one. You're right....none of this 'wait until we see what they can do with the ball' before starting to play. We have to get the ball and dictate the play right from the off!

No Surrender. Time for them to stand up like MEN and be counted!!!!!!

We have to be ready from the moment we leave the dressing room - a good captain would spur his team from the moment the teams line-up in the tunnel.

As soon as either Rangers or Aberdeen take kick off, they have to be on the ball, they have to make their passes count, they have to work even harder than Aberdeen, they need to be focussed and determined. They need to help each other out, they have to be first to every ball, if they don't win it first time then they need to win the second ball. They have to be switched on for 90 oddd minutes and they have to take their chances.

Too many times they have come up with a powder puff performance, a let down, take the lead and switch off. Too many times we have looked uninterested and the opposition have wanted it more - that's unnacceptable in any sport, let along playing for Rangers. Everytime you pull on that jersey you should be giving 101%, they should be running through brick walls for their team mates, management and supporters - I expect a performance today, I expect the players to prove us(well me) wrong, give their all and come full time, bounce of the park, battle wounds on show with three points.

I'm fed up of the let down, the hurt, hearing our players and management say and promise, this and that - if any of them are not up for this game and the battle ahead, then they can fuck off right now - they don't know how lucky they are!

Let's fucking do it!

We have to be ready from the moment we leave the dressing room - a good captain would spur his team from the moment the teams line-up in the tunnel.

As soon as either Rangers or Aberdeen take kick off, they have to be on the ball, they have to make their passes count, they have to work even harder than Aberdeen, they need to be focussed and determined. They need to help each other out, they have to be first to every ball, if they don't win it first time then they need to win the second ball. They have to be switched on for 90 oddd minutes and they have to take their chances.

Too many times they have come up with a powder puff performance, a let down, take the lead and switch off. Too many times we have looked uninterested and the opposition have wanted it more - that's unnacceptable in any sport, let along playing for Rangers. Everytime you pull on that jersey you should be giving 101%, they should be running through brick walls for their team mates, management and supporters - I expect a performance today, I expect the players to prove us(well me) wrong, give their all and come full time, bounce of the park, battle wounds on show with three points.

I'm fed up of the let down, the hurt, hearing our players and management say and promise, this and that - if any of them are not up for this game and the battle ahead, then they can fuck off right now - they don't know how lucky they are!

Let's fucking do it!

Muff that was pure poetry :cheers:

agree totally but as weve seen from wattie plenty of times he'll do the opposite...

dont really fear that Fleck will lose it as last week he just went down got up and looked to the referee, refs are bias against us and in favour of helping celtic out but we should make it as ahard as possible for them to get the cards out.