charlie adam

stooarts

Might as well get behind the player if he's picked - he might have a blinder. At least you can count on Adam not being bullied out of the game and we know it'll be a battle against abershite.

:blush:

The only thing you can count on with Charlie Adam is 50 yard cross field passes ending in the stands and a reduced work-rate to the factor of 90%

He is bollocks and shouldnt be anywhere near Aberdeen. He is a fukcing Morton player. (tu)

The only thing you can count on with Charlie Adam is 50 yard cross field passes ending in the stands and a reduced work-rate to the factor of 90%

He is bollocks and shouldnt be anywhere near Aberdeen. He is a fukcing Morton player. (tu)

If picked, he'll be representing The Rangers and deserves support. Getting on his case will help precisely nothing.

Aye, he might have a shite game, but encouraging the lad might help him have a decent one.

Get behind the team! :21:

I wouldnt give this arsehole a game fo r Maryhill Juniors. As for the game at the risk of repeating myself from another thread we are better than the sheep in most position thats

why we will get a result 3 - 0 Gers and i couldnt care fucking less who scores.

at the end of the day we know he won"t go out there and hide he will get stuck in, adam may not be the best player we have but at least he aint gonna be like some of the others be happy sitting there just going to trainning and get the cash.

I dont see where all this optimism is coming from, the Dons are at their strongest in years and we do struggle up there but hey ho...

Ill settle for a 2-2 as long as the Tims drop points also.

The one thing you can depend on from Charlie Adam is disappointment. He never fails to deliver it.

So he's never done anything for us? It could be difficult for him if he does come in. He's not had a run of games.

The only thing that would be difficult is for him to turn in a decent performance. The guy is hopeless. Would you play him today?

at the end of the day we know he won"t go out there and hide he will get stuck in, adam may not be the best player we have but at least he aint gonna be like some of the others be happy sitting there just going to trainning and get the cash.

Foster is one of Aberdeen's worst players, but playing Adam directly opposite to him puts Foster at an advantage as Adam doesn't have the pace or stamina to keep up with him.

If picked, he'll be representing The Rangers and deserves support. Getting on his case will help precisely nothing.

Aye, he might have a shite game, but encouraging the lad might help him have a decent one.

Get behind the team! :21:

(tu)

saddens me that so few can actually understand this!

The one thing you can depend on from Charlie Adam is disappointment. He never fails to deliver it.

So he's never done anything for us? It could be difficult for him if he does come in. He's not had a run of games.

The only thing that would be difficult is for him to turn in a decent performance. The guy is hopeless. Would you play him today?

I might do, depending on how he's beein in training etc. He has turned in quite a lot of decent performances for us in the past. Try to be a bit less negative. Four posts and they're all whingeing.

getting ready to go to sheepville, and a strong rumour has it that Charlie Adam is playing today.

I heard a stronger rumour that he isn't going to start ;)

Even if he does play, let's give him support as Moses said earlier in the thread, instead of this negative bollocks all the time. :5536:

I might do, depending on how he's beein in training etc. He has turned in quite a lot of decent performances for us in the past. Try to be a bit less negative. Four posts and they're all whingeing.

WTF has the number of posts got to do with anything. If I had the time or inclination i might find you have 3779 posts and they're all pointless.