Kirk Broadfoot

He had a good defensive game, but being at Rangers you have to offer more than being good in defence. The guy is a centre half who is playing attacking full back, he tries hard, but he is never going to be good enough as he doesn't have the physical attributes to play there.

Ditto with Papac, he will never be anything more than a centre half playing left back who gets a nose bleed when he is out of his own half.

Both Bougherra and Weir were lethargic at time

The thing that annoyed me most today was when Bougherra ran up and shot in the last minute when there was loads of players in the box.

He should get torn apart for tht in the dressing room. :2gunsfiring_v1:

Glad to see Davis getting some stick. He generally gets a free pass with the support. Personally, I believe he has been shite most of the season and has not lived up to the hype of pre season.

ok he might be playing out of position -- but his 'skill' -- such as crossing the ball is woeful.

Glad to see Davis getting some stick. He generally gets a free pass with the support. Personally, I believe he has been shite most of the season and has not lived up to the hype of pre season.

ok he might be playing out of position -- but his 'skill' -- such as crossing the ball is woeful.

He was fantastic up until about December I'd say. Hasn't really done anything since though.

Yeah, that goal he scored against Falkirk was just awful. And all those other important goals and assists don't mean anything. Yeah, you're right, he has been really shite.

KB may not be 'Rangers class'. But neither is:

Weir -- Can't pass a ball,

Fergie -- Simply past it,

Miller -- Enough said,

Davis -- Overrated,

McCulloch -- wtf?

Others from today?

Papac -- Solid enough,

Boydy? Yes.. goals win games,

Fleck -- A genius in the making,

Novo -- Makes things happen and unlucky not to win the match for us,

Mendes -- Best player in Scotland WHEN FERGIE is not playing,

McGregor -- Terrific save in the 1st half..

Yeah, that goal he scored against Falkirk was just awful. And all those other important goals and assists don't mean anything. Yeah, you're right, he has been really shite.

He has been. Not worth the money we paid. How many crosses of his go into the stands? And he does that consistently.

davis was awful today but to say he hasnt been worth the money is just silly. 5 goals already despite being played out of position and according to the spl website he has 7 assists as well. Mendes may get the headlines for his stunning goals but he hasnt scored as many or created as many as davis.

He has been. Not worth the money we paid. How many crosses of his go into the stands? And he does that consistently.

5 goals and over 10 assists?

God help the rest of the SPL when he gets his form back then.

I wouldn’t go as far as calling Davis’s contribution this season as awful but he does seem to be immune for the heavy criticism the likes of Barry Ferguson will get even when he contributes less than Ferguson in certain games this season.

He was awful on Saturday though, totally anonymous.

I wouldn’t go as far as calling Davis’s contribution this season as awful but he does seem to be immune for the heavy criticism the likes of Barry Ferguson will get even when he contributes less than Ferguson in certain games this season.

Not saying that it's reason enough for him not to get criticism, but he's one of the players most likely to create something from nothing.

Didn't stop him from being woeful on Saturday, but like Broadfoot, he's being played out of position.

he's being played out of position.

Not an excuse as far as I am concerned……

He also hasn’t excelled when playing in the centre either. I actually rate him but he does tend to drift out of games and can give the ball away stupidly…..