Some amount of suicide jockey's and surrender . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see some of the surrender monkeys are startin threads about winnin ! :sherlock:

Great result, but we still have to go to the piggery & win imo. Reducing the gap has never been a problem for us this season....it's been getting our noses in front!

By f'kin christ, surely we CAN do it this time!!!! :cheers:

It'll happen, I fancy a draw at the phiggery but ! :sherlock:

You stick to the handwringing son it's more believable than the above bullshit you've just gave us ! (tu);):sherlock:

When backed into a corner, resort to insulting fellow bears. Was that what you did in the old days as well Paps ? :sherlock:;)

Thats one thing that doesn't bother me in this case that I'm insulting a fellow Bear ! ;):sherlock:

. . . monkey's oan here ! Noo I know Watties tactics and team selections are pretty shite but the knee jerk mob or whoever they may be are makin ma gut wrench. Either get some baws or get tae fcuk. ! :sherlock:

I've no time for the knee- jerking either. Look at how pish the tims are. I'm still very confident.

I see some of the surrender monkeys are startin threads about winnin ! :sherlock:

Great result, but we still have to go to the piggery & win imo. Reducing the gap has never been a problem for us this season....it's been getting our noses in front!

a draw

hang your head in shame you surrender monkey

thats your seat in the district up for grabs :uk:

a draw

hang your head in shame you surrender monkey

thats your seat in the district up for grabs :uk:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol:

It's Watties tactics we're talkin here ! ;):sherlock:

. . . monkey's oan here ! Noo I know Watties tactics and team selections are pretty shite but the knee jerk mob or whoever they may be are makin ma gut wrench. Either get some baws or get tae fcuk. ! :sherlock:

Best thread yet, all the glory hunters that came out the woodwork & have never seen a really bad Rangers team.

:scot:

WATP