Some amount of suicide jockey's and surrender . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . monkey's oan here ! Noo I know Watties tactics and team selections are pretty shite but the knee jerk mob or whoever they may be are makin ma gut wrench. Either get some baws or get tae fcuk. ! :sherlock:

:lol::pipe:

. . . monkey's oan here ! Noo I know Watties tactics and team selections are pretty shite but the knee jerk mob or whoever they may be are makin ma gut wrench. Either get some baws or get tae fcuk. ! :sherlock:

And your opinion counts more than others WHY , if you dont like people expressing a view I would suggest you GTF

And your opinion counts more than others WHY , if you dont like people expressing a view I would suggest you GTF

You sound like a bitch so take your white flag or your agenda and stick it up yer arse ! Piss off ! :sherlock:

You sound like a bitch so take your white flag or your agenda and stick it up yer arse ! Piss off ! :sherlock:

I think the Juvenille response you require is , whatever

The irony of it - the original poster has the audacity to question fans having, in his words ( Baws ), in his defence of WS tactics. You need to question Walter about his , fucking VELVET BALLS...

Well said :mutley:

The irony of it - the original poster has the audacity to question fans having, in his words ( Baws ), in his defence of WS tactics. You need to question Walter about his , fucking VELVET BALLS...

Only questioning some fans and their motives OK sandancer ! :sherlock:

Keep the Faith :thumbup:

Bud am fully keeping the faith , just exercising my right to ask questions about our performance and tatics today , after all this is a forum for expressing views :21:

What faith though ? :sherlock:

There only is one BD WATP :uk:

The poster at the top seems to think he is more of a Rangers fan because he accepts any result we get. Most rangers fans give 100% but open forums like this are a place to vent your speen about the level of performance and how the club is run.

If the OP doesnt like it then I suggest he fecks off over to Have Your Say on the Official website with all the other brown nosers.

We are the people, no surrender are pretty meaningless phrases when we have a corrupt hopeless chairman, a frightened manager scared to win a game and players on the field like McCulloch, Ferguson and Miller who do seem to surrender quite fecking easily.

The poster at the top seems to think he is more of a Rangers fan because he accepts any result we get. Most rangers fans give 100% but open forums like this are a place to vent your speen about the level of performance and how the club is run.

If the OP doesnt like it then I suggest he fecks off over to Have Your Say on the Official website with all the other brown nosers.

We are the people, no surrender are pretty meaningless phrases when we have a corrupt hopeless chairman, a frightened manager scared to win a game and players on the field like McCulloch, Ferguson and Miller who do seem to surrender quite fecking easily.

You can say what you want.. but a 'CORRUPT' chairman? wtf?

There is a fair bit of hysteria among our fans (not just here) and there's no need for it. We drew a tough away fixture. :cool:

Nonsense, we could and should have beat Aberdeen, Walt shit himself and played for a draw. On a day we could have put pressure on Celtic we end up dropping two points.

Are you happy with that? I sure as hell am not.

Knee-jerk reaction? No, Walter has baffled us all season with strange decisions which have cost us crucial games.