Some amount of suicide jockey's and surrender . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

I said today, before the game, i would be happy with a draw at the pen, whether that makes me a lesser fan?? I dunno. But putting into perspective the recent home record they have, compared with the recent away record we have, i aint pissed off tonight. Was not surprised by WS's tactics either.

We should be happy for our point, another one on the route to the 52nd Championship imo.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . monkey's oan here ! Noo I know Watties tactics and team selections are pretty shite but the knee jerk mob or whoever they may be are makin ma gut wrench. Either get some baws or get tae fcuk. ! :sherlock:

Fer Fks Sake - I agree with you !! Not often that happens - well said!

There is a fair bit of hysteria among our fans (not just here) and there's no need for it. We drew a tough away fixture. :cool:

Nonsense, we could and should have beat Aberdeen, Walt shit himself and played for a draw. On a day we could have put pressure on Celtic we end up dropping two points.

Are you happy with that? I sure as hell am not.

Knee-jerk reaction? No, Walter has baffled us all season with strange decisions which have cost us crucial games.

Celtic got pumped up there last week. So this was by no means a disastrous result. And the league is by no means over.

There is a fair bit of hysteria among our fans (not just here) and there's no need for it. We drew a tough away fixture. :cool:

Nonsense, we could and should have beat Aberdeen, Walt shit himself and played for a draw. On a day we could have put pressure on Celtic we end up dropping two points.

Knee-jerk reaction? No, Walter has baffled us all season with strange decisions which have cost us crucial games.

Celtic got pumped up there last week. So this was by no means a disastrous result. And the league is by no means over.

aberdeen were there for the taking but walter as usual shit it big time, just happy not to lose. and no i am not saying sack him, but if we lose the title then he must go.

. . . monkey's oan here ! Noo I know Watties tactics and team selections are pretty shite but the knee jerk mob or whoever they may be are makin ma gut wrench. Either get some baws or get tae fcuk. ! :sherlock:

And your opinion counts more than others WHY , if you dont like people expressing a view I would suggest you GTF

Bite #1 BD :D

Keep the Faith :thumbup:

Bud am fully keeping the faith , just exercising my right to ask questions about our performance and tatics today , after all this is a forum for expressing views :21:

What faith though ? :sherlock:

Faith that hopefully rangers wont have to put up with fools like you , you get me !

To deserve to become Champions you ought to go up to Aberdeen and try to win, not play one up front. If we don't win the SPL you might say that points dropped through cowardly/safe tactics against tough teams was the reason. I still believe we have every chance of doing it but I'd feel happier with a bit more spine determination and belief. We should have taken all the point from Pittodrie, no question about it. Let's just hope we don't regret this.

By the same token Hibs pumped Celtic but we still went to on the beat them a couple of weeks later.

Rangers tactics should not depend on the results Celtic get against teams.

Walter bottled it, it's a simple as that.

Keep the Faith :thumbup:

Bud am fully keeping the faith , just exercising my right to ask questions about our performance and tatics today , after all this is a forum for expressing views :21:

What faith though ? :sherlock:

Faith that hopefully rangers wont have to put up with fools like you , you get me !

Get you whit, get you tae fcuk trumpet capiche ? threads like this always bring the shitpots out in the open and you're top of the heap. ! you get me ? :sherlock:

the problem with this club at the moment is fans comin out with statements like this thread......................

you dont even live in the real world, too much acid ? cause its time you got a grip, look at the results, performances and wake up and smell the fuckin manure............

Looks to me as if it's the management and players who have surrendered!

totally, the fans that are still content with the management and playin 2nd fiddle to them for 3 years in a row now, and on the verge of being 4 are the only people who have surrendered

along with smith and murray

It's a sad day when we go to the likes of Pittodrie, Tannadice, etc looking for a draw esp. when we are in 2nd. place, the Rangers I followed all my life may have had bad times,but at least we had a go and tried for the max. points available and thats what I loved most about my club.

Nowadays it saddens me the team and some of the support are happy to go to away games and be happy to get a share of the points, and that to me would be fair enough, but only if we were trying for the win, and anyone who thinks we were trying for the win yesterday is delusional, Aberdeen may be the form team at the moment but they are still crap and just because the mhanks got shafted there last week shouldn't mean we should shit ourselves and play for a draw.

And as for telling posters to GTF etc. for having an opinion, get your act together for goodness sake and act like an adult.

the problem with this club at the moment is fans comin out with statements like this thread......................

you dont even live in the real world, too much acid ? cause its time you got a grip, look at the results, performances and wake up and smell the fuckin manure............

aye you would know :craphead:

Nice to see you wont let facts get in the BD , I reside in dunstable I am not from there so , also having your shallowness confirmed by your need to use poor language and movie lines to attempt an insult so what is suspected a clear lack of original thinking .

Am I surprised , not at all its pleasing to see your own shortcomings confirmed by your words and actions :cheers:

people are entitled to have their say why should the do as you want.

I see some of the surrender monkeys are startin threads about winnin ! :sherlock:

Great result, but we still have to go to the piggery & win imo. Reducing the gap has never been a problem for us this season....it's been getting our noses in front!

By f'kin christ, surely we CAN do it this time!!!! :cheers:

I see some of the surrender monkeys are startin threads about winnin ! :sherlock:

:lol:

:gerbad:

Surrender monkey celebrates advantage Rangers shock ! ;)

1) I still think Timmy has the advantage.

2) I still maintain Smith will not win us the league.

3) If i wasnt happy, you would be calling me Timmy.

4) I cant win.

5) During the war......

6) Can you not simply be happy we have clawed it back?

Just because i believe Smith wont win the league doesnt make me a surrender monkey. Its a pity you have this hatred toward some of your fellow bears and display it on a day we should be celebrating. :sherlock::craphead:

:gerbad:

Surrender monkey celebrates advantage Rangers shock ! ;)

1) I still think Timmy has the advantage.

2) I still maintain Smith will not win us the league.

3) If i wasnt happy, you would be calling me Timmy.

4) I cant win.

5) During the war......

6) Can you not simply be happy we have clawed it back?

Just because i believe Smith wont win the league doesnt make me a surrender monkey. Its a pity you have this hatred toward some of your fellow bears and display it on a day we should be celebrating. :sherlock::craphead:

You stick to the handwringing son it's more believable than the above bullshit you've just gave us ! (tu);):sherlock: