We can't afford to drop anymore points

Muff

I wonder when we are going to hear the same old drivel from Broadfoot, McCulloch, Ferguson, Wally Smith, Mendes and Davis?

It's come out after every match where we have dropped points.

This team does not have the quality or belief to go to places like Tynecastle, Tannadice, Pittodrie....and win and it doesn't help when you have a joke of a management team in place.

Yip

A lot of money spent on players he wont play or wont play in the position they are meant to.

I think it says a lot when he would rather play someone out of position than try someone borne for that position.

I wonder when we are going to hear the same old drivel from Broadfoot, McCulloch, Ferguson, Wally Smith, Mendes and Davis?

This team does not have the quality or belief to go to places like Tynecastle, Tannadice, Pittodrie....and win and it doesn't help when you have a joke of a management team in place.

dropped points in the next 2 games, with them pickin up a maximum would surely spell the end of our title challenge

even if they did drop points between now and the end of the season, theres NO doubt that we will do the same........

smith has nothin left to offer this club, that was true at the end of the 10 in a row season, but words cannot describe how true it is now............

(tu)

I have never seen a management team and set of players happy with a draw in my life.

It's fcuking embarrassing, Aberdeen were there for the taking, they didn't turn up and their manager even said the same - yet Wally and his players probably cracked open the bubbly in the dressing room after coming away with a well deserved draw - fcuk this shit.

We are Rangers, not Inverness, Hamilton or Kilmarnock.

I have never seen a management team and set of players happy with a draw in my life.

It's fcuking embarrassing, Aberdeen were there for the taking, they didn't turn up and their manager even said the same - yet Wally and his players probably cracked open the bubbly in the dressing room after coming away with a well deserved draw - fcuk this shit.

We are Rangers, not Inverness, Hamilton or Kilmarnock.

Only realy started to get there finger out in the last 10 minutes. We have so many medicore players who don't have the basics in football.

We are struggling due to poor management and team selection. We need to have a far more positive game plan. We need to give Miller a rest. Barry too.

exactly

now this is a league winning team

---Aaron--Davis--Mendes--Fleck--

-----------Novo---Boyd----------

We've only seen about 15 mins of Aaron and a game and a half from Fleck. You can't expect these players to come in and win us the SPL. Football is won and lost in midfield, and that midfield I'm afraid to say would be overrun by the cloggers in this league. It would be booted into oblivion.

Novo is a good impact player, but starting him from the off lessens his impact I think which is why I prefer Miller/Boyd partnership.

McCulloch was in the NOTW today saying we made a point as Pittodrie is a tough place to go to and he thinks it could turn out to be an important point come end of season

I guess we did make a point in a sense given that Celtic got no points at Pittodrie last week, but the problem is that Celtic aren't going to lose some of the points we've lost eslewhere - St Mirren, etc. Our situation in the league made 1 point not quite good enough.

We are struggling due to poor management and team selection. We need to have a far more positive game plan. We need to give Miller a rest. Barry too.

exactly

We've only seen about 15 mins of Aaron and a game and a half from Fleck. You can't expect these players to come in and win us the SPL. Football is won and lost in midfield, and that midfield I'm afraid to say would be overrun by the cloggers in this league. It would be booted into oblivion.

Novo is a good impact player, but starting him from the off lessens his impact I think which is why I prefer Miller/Boyd partnership.

if novo was played in his proper position he would be useful for the entire game but as an impact at let mid is all our dinosaur oof a manager can seem to think of plus fleck and aaron seem better than the other options we have seen all season

I know its getting boring now..the 'we can't drop anymore points' thing

exactly

Totally disagree. Mendes and Davis are EPL experienced players.

Fleck is fearless.

That midfield would run amock, especially at Ibrox.