Has anyone Got A Rangers Brick on here

was just wondering if anyone on here has one, I just bought one there

and do they send you someting out

what happens?

I have one. Love it.

You will receive a certificate at some point shortly after that states you own a brick, and I believe it also states which section of the wall it is on.

what happens?

Have they taken the brick out of your house yet? If not, they'll be round with the bulldozers in the morning.

You get a certificate mate, telling you which stand it's in, etc. (tu)

what happens?

Have they taken the brick out of your house yet? If not, they'll be round with the bulldozers in the morning.

You get a certificate mate, telling you which stand it's in, etc. (tu)

:craphead:

what happens?

My girlfriend got me one which i thought at the time was a bit bland but i'm quite happy to see it every time i'm making my way round the stadium before every home game.If memory serves me right you get a certificate as well.

what happens?

I have one. Love it.

You will receive a certificate at some point shortly after that states you own a brick, and I believe it also states which section of the wall it is on.

KK see when you were buying it did they ask you what you wanted on it

I just bought it off the internet there, i didnt go up to ibrox or anything

so was just wondering what happens

I ordered it through the website rangers site

but theynever asked me what i wanted on it

and does anyone know when i will get this certificate

I suppose they will just put scott stevenson

my user name is scottstevenson09 so do u think they will put that on it

thought was was weird just thought i would get fellow bears advice

what happens?

I have one. Love it.

Mine was ordered online as I am in Canada. You should definitely have been asked to fill in the section that asks what you want your brick to say...did you not fill that bit in? That's kind of the most important part. They will then send the certificate after that.

what happens?

I have one. Love it.

:huh:

You can't get a brick with nothing on it.

what happens?

I have one. Love it.

Mine was ordered online as I am in Canada. You should definitely have been asked to fill in the section that asks what you want your brick to say...did you not fill that bit in? That's kind of the most important part. They will then send the certificate after that.

No just ordered it and clicked the bit where it says check out filled in my bank stuff

and it says the payment was successful

You should have been prompted at the checkout stage to put what you want. Did you get a receipt? Here is what the website says:

Order online or phone the Rangers Brick Hotline on: 0141 427 4914 lines will be open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. If placing an order online or by phone you will be issued with a receipt showing the name that will appear on your brick. If your receipt does not match your request please call the brick hotline within 24 hours, otherwise your brick will appear as per your receipt.

If you place an order for a brick online, please use the online messaging facility (at the checkout stage) or telephone the Rangers Brick Hotline on 0141 427 4914 to advise of your inscription.

You should have been prompted at the checkout stage to put what you want. Did you get a receipt? Here is what the website says:

Order online or phone the Rangers Brick Hotline on: 0141 427 4914 lines will be open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. If placing an order online or by phone you will be issued with a receipt showing the name that will appear on your brick. If your receipt does not match your request please call the brick hotline within 24 hours, otherwise your brick will appear as per your receipt.

If you place an order for a brick online, please use the online messaging facility (at the checkout stage) or telephone the Rangers Brick Hotline on 0141 427 4914 to advise of your inscription.

Yes is it this part http://www.rangerslotto.co.uk/index.php?sn=ho

It sounds a bit like you may have missed seeing the messaging bit online, if you just ordered it today, I would give them a call first thing in the morning and get it sorted that way. Think is probably easiest.

It sounds a bit like you may have missed seeing the messaging bit online, if you just ordered it today, I would give them a call first thing in the morning and get it sorted that way. Think is probably easiest.

I will they have my name but and my date of birth telephone number etc

so i would think they would have put my name on it but i defo didnt get that bit where you put what you want on it

anyway how many days does it take before you get the certificate

You've just paid them not to put your name on a brick. You'll get a message soon, something like:

Congratulations, your brick is now in place. Actually, it was installed when the stadium was built, and we're not going to put your name on it or anything, but thanks for supporting Murray International Holdings Rangers in this difficult financial climate.

You've just paid them not to put your name on a brick. You'll get a message soon, something like:

Congratulations, your brick is now in place. Actually, it was installed when the stadium was built, and we're not going to put your name on it or anything, but thanks for supporting Murray International Holdings Rangers in this difficult financial climate.

Naw a diddny even get the bit where it says put what you want on it

my name is going on it cz thats what theve got and my order is pending at the moment