Parkhead in a couple of weeks.....

mannan

i think we can safely assume that smith will b reverting back to the tactics of the weekends game when we visit there.............

if he does, what kind of message will that send out to the fans? in my opinion it says that as i have known all along the guy has no bottle

and doesnt believe we are better than them, hence we will b relying on them to drop points elsewhere to win the league......

thoughts?

I have expected smith to go with the 4-5-1 formation for a while now so it was no suprise that he used it on saturday.Imo

when this formation is used with the players in there proper positions it should be a potent mix.

On saturday we required a bit of width on the right side which would have allowed davis to play in the middle with

fergie and pedro with fergie doing the holding role . Miller was poor and if kris boyd cannot play that position any better

he really does need to look at what he"s trying to achieve.The player who would have fitted into the right side

was whittaker not ideal but at least in a position he can play.

We need a Cousin figure and a more attack minded left back then we have the perssonel to play the 4-5-1 foramtion to perfection:

-McGregor-

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-??????-

-Mendes-Thomson-

-Davis-Fleck-Aaron-

-??????-

Thats far too attacking minded for wattie, and inexperianced

i think we can safely assume that smith will b reverting back to the tactics of the weekends game when we visit there.............

if he does, what kind of message will that send out to the fans? in my opinion it says that as i have known all along the guy has no bottle

and doesnt believe we are better than them, hence we will b relying on them to drop points elsewhere to win the league......

thoughts?

I agree , the only way to beat Celtic is to rip right into them hence why we beat them in first game and why Aberdeen beat them last week.

Tactics used by walter against Aberdeen will see us beaten by celtic by the odd goal.

I fear the one up front tactic will be employed!!!! hope im wrong.

We need a Cousin figure and a more attack minded left back then we have the perssonel to play the 4-5-1 foramtion to perfection:

-McGregor-

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-??????-

-Mendes-Thomson-

-Davis-Fleck-Aaron-

-??????-

Thats far too attacking minded for wattie, and inexperianced

Your right , How about McCulloch and Daily ?

:rolleyes: I know who I'd prefer.

we will play shite tomorrow beat falkirk 1-0

play shite against utd and win 3-0

we will struggle against in the next cup tie and win agains forfar

and parkhead will take care of its self think yous wall know what will happen in the old firm

Before all that , How about you sort your sig.

Its Rangers not Rasngers ;).

we will play shite tomorrow beat falkirk 1-0

play shite against utd and win 3-0

we will struggle against in the next cup tie and win agains forfar

and parkhead will take care of its self think yous wall know what will happen in the old firm

How the feck would we be able to beat Dundee untied 3.0 and still play shite??

You are fully of shite son.