The Worst Player in The Premiership

Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba was never a footballer

Andriy Shevchenko - was a total flop he was like a pub team player in the EPL. Where did all hs pace go?

But last but by no means least....Me and my mates (there all united fans) still talk about him tday, David May!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titus Bramble springs immediatley to mind.

I`ve always thought that if Titus could make it in the premiership so could Marvin Andrews! at least he could head a ball.

I completely agree with him being one of the worst. It has bemused me how many managers he has fooled! If a novice like myself can spot it, how come these managers have signed him? How much is he on?

Marvin Andrews why are you still at Raith?

I`ve always thought that if Titus could make it in the premiership so could Marvin Andrews! at least he could head a ball.

I completely agree with him being one of the worst. It has bemused me how many managers he has fooled! If a novice like myself can spot it, how come these managers have signed him? How much is he on?

Marvin Andrews why are you still at Raith?

Marvin is retired.

Djemba-Djemba-Djemba-Djemba was never a footballer

Andriy Shevchenko - was a total flop he was like a pub team player in the EPL. Where did all hs pace go?

But last but by no means least....Me and my mates (there all united fans) still talk about him tday, David May!

Sheva could have been in a wheelchair being led by a guide dog and he'd still be better than the rest of the guys mentioned in this thread. :D Daft addition tbh.

David May is some shout but I'll go one up with Djimi Traore. Two of the worst players to ever win the CL. :P

Gomes, The goalkeeper from Tottenham

Not even remotely close , He's a good keeper on his day and can pull off some fantastic saves.

Far far too inconsistent though.

Ok i will rephrase that He has been the worst goalkeeper this SEASON. Not many goalkeepers knock there Centre backs out :|

Emile Heskey.

The striker that doesnt score.

Or assist, or trackback, or create, or bully defences.

Why people constantly have to make excuses is beyond me.

I saw he just scored on his debut :ph34r:

Every time i see him i ask where did i go wrong ?

Him along with players like Emile heskey, Paul Mcshane, Djibril Cisse etc all totally unproven but yet teams keep going in for them totally bemusing

Every time i see him i ask where did i go wrong ?

Him along with players like Emile heskey, Paul Mcshane, Djibril Cisse etc all totally unproven but yet teams keep going in for them totally bemusing

To be fair , I thought Cisse was superb when he was at Auxerre.

Since then though he's been plauged with a few terrible injurys and never got back to any kind of decent form.

Paul McShane , Heskey and Bramble are all gash though.

Emile Heskey.

The striker that doesnt score.

Or assist, or trackback, or create, or bully defences.

Why people constantly have to make excuses is beyond me.

That's nonsense.

Heskey can't assist or bully defences? I'm sure Capello thinks otherwise ;)