Dont be grassing on those Bears

BigSlim

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't simply fight back against the thugs of the police. Those who caused problems brought shame to the club.

try saying that after a copper has landed a couple of blows with a baton - lots of them had two choices 1 run and get the shit beaten out of you or 2 fight back

your no very empathetic i suppose when you have suffered a few blows you ll then come on and say you were wrong.

i know some casuals might have been involved but for the sake of decent Rangers fans who were attacked and reacted the CORRECT way dont grass them up if you do then its you that brings shame on the club

I'm not defending the GMP but 'those bears' spoiled things for the rest of us that night.

Fair play there were definitely situations where fans were picked on but i saw an officer attacked by about 10 people for no reason outside my hotel. Booted to fuck while he was on the deck.

Very, very few of these people are gonna get what they deserve anyway. Out of the 47 i bet they catch up with about 10-15 if they are lucky.

They didn't simply fight back against the thugs of the police. Those who caused problems brought shame to the club.

try saying that after a copper has landed a couple of blows with a baton - lots of them had two choices 1 run and get the shit beaten out of you or 2 fight back

your no very empathetic i suppose when you have suffered a few blows you ll then come on and say you were wrong.

i know some casuals might have been involved but for the sake of decent Rangers fans who were attacked and reacted the CORRECT way dont grass them up if you do then its you that brings shame on the club

No chance

There is no way 47 people were forced into fighting the police

And there were plenty more too

Fair play there were definitely situations where fans were picked on but i saw an officer attacked by about 10 people for no reason outside my hotel. Booted to fuck while he was on the deck.

when two or three coppers get landed into you and you take a real beating and then you walk away and see a copper down on his own what would reaction be

i say fuck the police in the main the got what they deserved and they should have taken a bigger beaten most of them staggered home the following night after having a good swally and reliving how they beat the fuck out of Rangers fans

dont grass them up if you know there Rangers fans

The only way to root the likes of these people out of our support is to do what any normal person should do when they know any individual who has perpertrated a crime that is inform the Police For the original poster to include the word grass in his post he should be as ashamed of himself as the rioters who brought nothing but shame on our club then and now.

I don't know any in the pictures so I don't know if they were fighting or fleeing...and neither do you. You can't say "dont grass because they were just fighting back" when you dont know.

If anyone knows the people in the pictures and they were fighting and causing trouble then I'd urge you to shop them and rid the troublemakers from this club.

rubbish

ffs you dont know if they were reacting to Police violence or just thugs looking for trouble - so you advice people to shop them thats big of you

Nothing made those idiots do what they did but there idiotic minds. They brought shame on the club and some of them kicked the hell out of the poilceman.....that's a really brave thing to do...kick someone when they're down.

I hope whoever those supposed "Rangers" fans are get caught and the book thrown at them!!

I am afraid the original poster is more into the Celtic way that the Rangers way not grass on anyone he said suppose thats why we are still waiting to find out who hit Ricksen with the lighter almost three years ago. Its attitude sickens me and makes me think that there is some among our support that are no better than them.

I for one am and am proud to be so.

when two or three coppers get landed into you and you take a real beating and then you walk away and see a copper down on his own what would reaction be

i say fuck the police in the main the got what they deserved and they should have taken a bigger beaten most of them staggered home the following night after having a good swally and reliving how they beat the fuck out of Rangers fans

Grow up.

Regardless of what the GMP did and regardless of Manchester City Council's lack of planning nothing excuses the scenes, if I knew any of them I would let the Police know.

These fuckers don't care about Rangers, any excuse for trouble and even better when they have 199,000 true Rangers fans to hide among.

Again if anyone witnessed or was the victim of an assault by a police officer I would urge them to make a complaint.

I know cos the police are so innocent aren't they...maybe they fought back against the police eh..

For me they are welcome at Ibrox

Am i really not being clear enough? Those people who purposely caused trouble have brought shame to the club and I'd be happy not to have them back at Ibrox. Those who faught back against police brutality are in a seperate catagory and their actinos should be judged within that context.

So how do we know that 48 of those 49 pictures are not of people fighting Police brutality..

Innocent till proven guilty...........if guys went to Manchester solely to have a scrap then they are cocks but if just caught up in it (which is easy to do)then that can be understood if maybe not condoned.

Still would never grass anyone in for fighting.

I know cos the police are so innocent aren't they...maybe they fought back against the police eh..

Am i really not being clear enough? Those people who purposely caused trouble have brought shame to the club and I'd be happy not to have them back at Ibrox. Those who faught back against police brutality are in a seperate catagory and their actinos should be judged within that context.

Spoken like a true sociology student!

dont grass them up if you know there Rangers fans

and people wonder why there is a stabbing or shooting every other day ffs <cr>

:redcard:

So how do we know that 48 of those 49 pictures are not of people fighting Police brutality..

Innocent till proven guilty...........if guys went to Manchester solely to have a scrap then they are cocks but if just caught up in it (which is easy to do)then that can be understood if maybe not condoned.

Still would never grass anyone in for fighting.

Do I really have to say it again?

:redcard: