Dont be grassing on those Bears

BigSlim

I know cos the police are so innocent aren't they...maybe they fought back against the police eh..

For me they are welcome at Ibrox

Am i really not being clear enough? Those people who purposely caused trouble have brought shame to the club and I'd be happy not to have them back at Ibrox. Those who faught back against police brutality are in a seperate catagory and their actinos should be judged within that context.

So how do we know that 48 of those 49 pictures are not of people fighting Police brutality..

Innocent till proven guilty...........if guys went to Manchester solely to have a scrap then they are cocks but if just caught up in it (which is easy to do)then that can be understood if maybe not condoned.

Still would never grass anyone in for fighting.

Do I really have to say it again?

yes say it again..........go on

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I think an example should be shown to highlight the failings of GMP and the council and also the idiots who shamed our club.

I think Manchester should not be allowed to host another major sporting event because of their failings. And the idiots, if found to have been violent or whatever, should be charged and banned from Ibrox.

the council in Manchester along with the Police themselves were more to blame than Rangers fans

dont be grassing them up for fighting back against the thugs of the police

s

What, the same bears that brought shame & embarrassment on the club throughout the world?

People seem to think that the police never had any right attacking anyone in Manchester...

Thing is, if I were standing in front of about 50 drunk, angry men I know for a fact if any of them came near me I would be heavy-handed.

the council in Manchester along with the Police themselves were more to blame than Rangers fans

dont be grassing them up for fighting back against the thugs of the police

and what about the people who where running about smashing up cars and things like that, where they just doing it in retaliation? im not gonna grass but if they got caught i wont be very sympathetic.

Manchester was a blessing at the time given that so many Bears were able to make the trip. In hinsight I'd rather it had been abroad as most of the arseholes who descended on Manchester wouldn't have made the trip whereas tens of thousands of true fans would have and we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Manchester was a blessing at the time given that so many Bears were able to make the trip. In hinsight I'd rather it had been abroad as most of the arseholes who descended on Manchester wouldn't have made the trip whereas tens of thousands of true fans would have and we wouldn't even be discussing this.

Exactly (tu)

I was at the geme. Spent most of the day in Picadilly where we left some mates.

Exit Man City Ground (not that impressed with the pies/result) but still in a good mood.

Arranged with said bears to meet at the TSB BANK, had a mate picking us up & heading to Doncaster for the night.

On the way down to Picadilly (Bolton Rd, that right?) I met some fierce Polis all for giving me a beating?

I'm just trying to get some Bears I know back to the bus etc.

Scary time. Long story short, got them at the Nelson pub when the mobile allowed a signal!

GMP . scum. As was some of those who hung onto the RFC apron strings....

Putting Rangers shirts on a bunch of drunken idiots doesn't make me have any more sympathy for them. If it was my car they were smashing up for literally no reason then I don't think "oh, they're all bears so I'll let them off" would enter my head. They'll hopefully all get what they deserve.

id say 35 out of the 49 (ive not counted) didnt have any rangers colours on what so ever, this is a witch hunt to make the GMP look like they are doing something.

Well if the implication here is that the majority aren't even Rangers fans then it's all the better if they get tracked down and arrested.

Guest Andypendek

I'd happily shop the lot - if I saw GMP also prosecuting their thug officers.

The law doesn't just apply to football fans. Until they do something about the psycho in their own midden they have no credibility about tacking the non-Police people who were fighting.

i would never do the police work for them but this could turn into good pr for us if it is proven that these 49 innocent/guilty men are not rangers supporters then we at least can say that although they used the umberella of glasgow rangers if it was dancing on ice the people who did cause trouble would have anyway

its like your peace marches in london most are there for a peaceful day out but theres always an element of agent provacateurs and unfortunatly on that day in may it was our turn for the spoilers

ive been at 60 euro away games and i can honestly say hand on heart i dont recognise any of the 49 photos

but if they are caught and found guilty then i hope they get hammered by the courts for tarnishing a day ive dreamed of since my first european game

I'd happily shop the lot - if I saw GMP also prosecuting their thug officers.

The law doesn't just apply to football fans. Until they do something about the psycho in their own midden they have no credibility about tacking the non-Police people who were fighting.

They'll get away with it they always do, the police have the power, they get away with murder. Literally.

Anyone that broke the law should pay for it.. Including the police. It's not about Bears and them..

So, if a 'BEAR" rapes your missus.. you wouldn't tell the Police? It's would be all right?

No you would tie the fuckers balls to the back of your car and his head to a lamp post then accelerate.......

Anyone that broke the law should pay for it.. Including the police. It's not about Bears and them..

So, if a 'BEAR" rapes your missus.. you wouldn't tell the Police? It's would be all right?

what the hell has that got to do with anything? use a better example in future.