Has this thug been identified and if not will he be on Crimewatch

damien1

292mng7.jpg

I never saw the guy with the white t-shirt's face on Crimewatch, but surely such a violent offender who can clearly be seen weilding a weapon must be pursued with the use of the national media.

Alternatively, how's about that copper getting charged for a criminal and cowardly assault on a bloke clearly going about his own business.

Yes come forward and make a complaint which will be investigated by ...... the police or get in touch with his mp as there are so many scottish mps who are just waiting to help Gers fans there is errrrrrrrrrr...... and thingy, oh ok I cant think of one either.

292mng7.jpg

I never saw the guy with the white t-shirt's face on Crimewatch, but surely such a violent offender who can clearly be seen weilding a weapon must be pursued with the use of the national media.

Alternatively, how's about that copper getting charged for a criminal and cowardly assault on a bloke clearly going about his own business.

Excuse my ignorance but what guy are you referring to?

Its been going around for ages , I'm sure its been reported a few times.

Still , Nothing has been done ;).

Well since you know that for sure, spoken to the guy in the white-T shirt and know the outcome I stand corrected. ;)

Well since you know that for sure, spoken to the guy in the white-T shirt and know the outcome I stand corrected. ;)

From what I know , Nothing has been done.

Highly doubtfull though , Manchester policeman attacks innocent Rangers fan and get charged. Surely someone would have found out by now if something had been done ?.

How about you stop being so argumentative and go back to off topic ;) ? .

I love how he's managed to keep his lager from spilling though.

Ha ha ..Brilliant! (tu)

I think the guy in the white T is not a Rangers fan but a casual, giving abuse that fan in the phone box and the officer is just ask him to move along. ;)

Hand on heart I will tell it has been reported a few time that I am sure of and no I haven't spoken to the guy.

Highly doubtfull though , Manchester policeman attacks innocent Rangers fan and get charged. Surely someone would have found out by now if something had been done ?.

How about you stop being so argumentative and sarcastic and go back to off topic where you belong ;) ? .

Me, I am a bearette and allowed to post my opinion too. I live elsewhere and maybe I am not as influence by events and willing to consider other possibilities that's all. :dry:

Gotta love how some people are making light of this, probably the same wallopers claiming those caught up in the riots deserve to have the book thrown at them.

There are some seriously suspect characters on this site.

How about you stop being so argumentative and sarcastic and go back to off topic where you belong ;) ? .

Me, I am a bearette and allowed to post my opinion too. I live elsewhere and maybe I am not as influence by events and willing to consider other possibilities that's all. :dry:

I removed " where you belong " from my post after reading it again.

However , You being unncessarily argumentative.

The footage was on you tube months ago. You could clearly see the guy walking along minding his own business when he got whacked from behind.

Hand on heart I will tell it has been reported a few time that I am sure of and no I haven't spoken to the guy.

I am not trying to argue or say what happen one way or the other, I'm sure there is a lot unknown about that day. I just don't want to assume anything based on hearsay. I'm sorry if people don't like that but I have as much right to my opinion as anyone else posting on RM. :)