Will two cups save Walter?

minstral

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wins the league - he stays - for years. He loses and even I would want a change.

However I do laught at all the 'cups' dont matter brigade - can you imagine the shit Walter would get if we had got put out bu Falkirk!

All competitive games matter - (and most Friendlies as well!!)

I think the point people are making is that winning the league and nothing else is acceptable. Winning two of the cups but failing, again, is not. Which I think is fair, to be honest.

i think he will step down at the end of this season

he will not be sacked if we did not win the title - he would step down

but who would replace him ?

I don't know who would replace him, just as long as it isn't, Durrant, McCoist, Levein, Calderwood Dowie, Curbishley, Sanchez or anyone like that!

I've got to laugh at the guys on here who "couldn't give a fuck about the cups". I bet they will all be interested come March.

Whether we win the league or not, we still need to win something.

I've got to laugh at the guys on here who "couldn't give a fuck about the cups". I bet they will all be interested come March.

I hope to fuck the management and players don't think like that!

The league is priceless this year given the CL qualifying criteria for 2nd place.

In that respect, the cups are of little importance.

I have a problem with all of these views, once again who would replace him? If Coisty is to become the next manager then I don't think he is ready yet.

And for the benefit of the reader, I think Walter, Coisty and Durrant should all leave if we don't win the league this season.

I think that this is a given if we dont win the league then Walter Coisty and Durrant are all gone.

The league is priceless this year given the CL qualifying criteria for 2nd place.

That's rubbish. The league is priceless every year.

Winning trophies is everything to Rangers, regardless of what cup it is.

That's rubbish. The league is priceless every year.

Winning trophies is everything to Rangers, regardless of what cup it is.

It's not rubbish at all.

If we finish 2nd this year there's (sadly) little chance of us making the Champions League.