Will two cups save Walter?

minstral

no, he MUST go................

win the treble his time would still be up imo

his failure to be a proper manager at the beginning of the season cost us much more than just a champions league place

this dire financial predicement would have been all but avoided but for his incompetence

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his failure to be a proper manager at the beginning of the season cost us much more than just a champions league place

this dire financial predicement would have been all but avoided but for his incompetence

SDM let Walter spend money, the financial situation is not his fault, SDM could have banked the money from the selling of Cuellar for example, but instead allowed Walter to sign Mendes, Davis and someone else with that money, not sure who else it was.

The amount of money Wally has wasted is unbelievable - Velicka, Lafferty, Edu, Whittaker, Miller, McCulloch - new contracts for Webster, Dailly, Weir and Adam....

The amount of money Wally has wasted is unbelievable - Velicka, Lafferty, Edu, Whittaker, Miller, McCulloch - new contracts for Webster, Dailly, Weir and Adam....

After telling us that he would only be buying players who would improve the first team.

While Edu and Lafferty will hopefully have a part to play, we needed quality, RB CB and wingers were needed to replace mediocre players(playing out of position) or players whose lack of pace affected the way the team played.

In all reality if he had spent money on improving the team we would be miles ahead of them atm.

SDM let Walter spend money, the financial situation is not his fault, SDM could have banked the money from the selling of Cuellar for example, but instead allowed Walter to sign Mendes, Davis and someone else with that money, not sure who else it was.

pledase dont bore me with your arguement, we all know that smith wasted all the money he spent before and most of it after the kaunas game, thus he is to blame

get him tae fuck

i agree that walter should walk away if we dont win the title.

But if we do win it, would you mind him staying for another season?

Just curious as you seem to have taken a U-turn in your outlook on Wattie...

In Walter you trust? :P

a u-turn no way the quicker he goes the better, i was just wondering how other fans feel at the moment. :D

He wins the league - he stays - for years. He loses and even I would want a change.

However I do laught at all the 'cups' dont matter brigade - can you imagine the shit Walter would get if we had got put out bu Falkirk!

All competitive games matter - (and most Friendlies as well!!)

Walter did great up to the end of last season. Nearly a year never to be forgotten, BUT then came this past Summer and Walter just plainly LOST IT.

The money spent on strikers before Kaunas - giving us 8 strikers, no midfield and no replacement for Cuellar in time. Then losing to the Kaunas Pub Team! Then the money spent later on Edu. New contracts to Daily, Webster - 3 years! Adam -5yrs! etc. A completely lop sided squad.

Walter should have been fired after Kaunas.

He looked to have saved his skin when Davis and Mendes played great with Thommo behind them, but unfortunately once Thommo got injured he had no replacement. His 2.6m buy Edu never got a game as Barry was rushed back in. Barry has just never regained any form. Thus we have slowly let points drip away and Celtic go ahead at the top.

Bougherra, Davis, Mendes apart, the rest of his buys have just not been good enough and that includes Misser who after an initial burst has faded away.

Too many mediocre players and some not even mediocre. No cover in a lot of positions and a load of dumplings at other positions.

Sorry Walter you had a decent amount of money given to you to spend and you blew it!

Bye bye Walter!

He wins the league - he stays - for years. He loses and even I would want a change.

However I do laught at all the 'cups' dont matter brigade - can you imagine the shit Walter would get if we had got put out bu Falkirk!

All competitive games matter - (and most Friendlies as well!!)

i agree with you about the cups i dont see them as 2nd rate

do you think everyone who says the cups dont matter will want a ticket for 15th march

however i think even if walter wins the title i think he should still go

i want to remember him as the guy who guided us to 9inarow not the guy who has struggled to overcome a poor celtic team

i certainly wouldn't want him in charge if we lost the title again, shit i wouldn't want him in charge if he won the treble, and if by some miracle we did it would be celtic handing us it.