***The Official Rangers v AC Milan Thread***

Muff

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought McCulloch was good in the first half, most of the team was shite at the start of the second.

I think having McCulloch sitting back helped Edu and Mendes as they could roam forward a lot more rather than having Ferguson take the ball of them and get in the way.

FT.Very good first half,Weir was the only one who was poor at it.Not that good second half thought,shocking decision by WS to play Dailly. :anguish:

Best Rangers players - Edu,Aaron,Papac.

McCulloch did well today too (tu).

Why? <cr>

The whole point of friendlies is to try things and to give squad players a run out. Dailly is one of our main stand-in CHs and deserves a slot as much as anyone else. And he played well in the time he was on the pitch.

Whats the point in giving a guy who is unlikely to ever play much for the team again a run out when we have younger players who are here for a long time

(tu)

I thought most of our young guys were out on loan now?

Why the fuck are we giving Kaka a wild cheer? Thats embarrassing

Cause he done what not many people expected him to do, and stayed at Milan when he could have easily sold his soul to Man C for 23 trillion quid a week.

Anyone else notice how much more Direct Kaka is than Ronaldinho . The boy is quality. Lucky break for their first , 2nd goal different class.

Everyones like aww fuck then he aplauds the fans and wer all like, ach well *applauds back*

Kaka is deceptively quick as well.

Roasted Whittaker two or three times.

I was amazed by his speed.

He's got so much class, you his pace tends to go unnoticed.

Whittakers pretty quick and Kaka just left him for dust.

Why the fuck are we giving Kaka a wild cheer? Thats embarrassing

Cause he done what not many people expected him to do, and stayed at Milan when he could have easily sold his soul to Man C for 23 trillion quid a week.

he scored a very good goal too, it was nice to see him applauding the fans too - he seems a real gentleman

I missed the 1st half :anguish: bloody traffic second half was good though

First half was fairly decent mate. Not a lot of chances, but Mendes & Fleck in particular had a good game! (tu)

First half was about 1000000 times better than the second period.

I missed the 1st half :anguish: bloody traffic second half was good though

First half was fairly decent mate. Not a lot of chances, but Mendes & Fleck in particular had a good game! (tu)

First half was about 1000000 times better than the second period.

(tu)