Kaka is again the world's best

Danny

Delighted to see this.

His form for the past 3 years has been patchy at best at times. Occasionally able to show glimpses of his abilities, but all too often being invisible.

In the last 3 or 4 matches, including last night's friendly, he is looking like his old self again.

Funnily enough it was just before he rejected Man City's offer during the 4-1 over Bologna iirc that he suddenly started looking like the old Kaka.

And that goal he scored in said game was sublime.

Kaka appears to be back to his best, and back to being the world's best. And it's fantastic to see it.

And it has also been since Ronaldinho was left out of the team. When Dinho was playing well, Kaka wasn't and vice versa. I don't think they ever hit it off, maybe that was down to Ancelotti not having a scooby doo how to play them together but I am delighted to see Kaka back to his old world beating self.

I can see Milan taking Lo Scudetto from Inter this season..

that tackle whittaker gave him, for which a FK was awarded was a peach, took the cunt right out the game, wasnt a FK either.

Whittaker, i thought, stood up well at times.

Yup, it was a great tackle that one.

And it has also been since Ronaldinho was left out of the team. When Dinho was playing well, Kaka wasn't and vice versa. I don't think they ever hit it off, maybe that was down to Ancelotti not having a scooby doo how to play them together but I am delighted to see Kaka back to his old world beating self.

Kaka's form was patchy well before Ronaldinho was even signed though.

And we both agreed on that notion of the xmas tree formation not being good for Kaka, as he operates better alone behind 2 than he does alongside one behind one.

Yet we're still xmas tree formation with Pato up top and Seedorf beside Kaka and we're seeing a fantastic run of form from the Brazilian.

I truly think something changed with that ridiculous Man City bid - it reminds me of that incredible display by C Ronaldo in Japan 2002 against Argentina was it or Germany. Anyway it followed the famous Ronaldo Rooney England Portugal game, and in the following match Ronaldo was booed to stupid degrees. And of course put in a stunning display which set him on the way to becoming one of the top players on earth.

It's like circumstances have reinvigorated Kaka. Suddenly he's been the subject of a quite appallingly high sum of money, and the pressure has seen him thrive to get back to his best, and refusing the offer has added to that.

that tackle whittaker gave him, for which a FK was awarded was a peach, took the cunt right out the game, wasnt a FK either.

Wasn't it Shevchenko?

The only thing he did of note was get elbowed in the coupon by Dailly.

Just because he scored a great goal last night doesn't mean that hes the best in the world. Ronaldo and Messi have been the greatest players in the world over the last year and a half. Kaka was up there but his form has dipped as well as the level and excitment of Italian football. These players are just the flair players. Whats about Ferdinand or Vidic?

Just because he scored a great goal last night doesn't mean that hes the best in the world. Ronaldo and Messi have been the greatest players in the world over the last year and a half. Kaka was up there but his form has dipped as well as the level and excitment of Italian football. These players are just the flair players. Whats about Ferdinand or Vidic?

Kaka, before his form dipped, was the best. His form has returned to what it was. Consistently, over the past 5 games.

At his best Kaka is the best. It's that simple.

So it doesn't matter that he was below par for a while, he isn't now.

Be like Maradona in his heyday having a year of mediocre play, but then one day going right back to what he was. Would guys like Cannigia or something be considered better than him even despite his being back to what he was?

Kaka's form was patchy well before Ronaldinho was even signed though.

And we both agreed on that notion of the xmas tree formation not being good for Kaka, as he operates better alone behind 2 than he does alongside one behind one.

Yet we're still xmas tree formation with Pato up top and Seedorf beside Kaka and we're seeing a fantastic run of form from the Brazilian.

I truly think something changed with that ridiculous Man City bid - it reminds me of that incredible display by C Ronaldo in Japan 2002 against Argentina was it or Germany. Anyway it followed the famous Ronaldo Rooney England Portugal game, and in the following match Ronaldo was booed to stupid degrees. And of course put in a stunning display which set him on the way to becoming one of the top players on earth.

It's like circumstances have reinvigorated Kaka. Suddenly he's been the subject of a quite appallingly high sum of money, and the pressure has seen him thrive to get back to his best, and refusing the offer has added to that.

The Xmas tree formation is a weird one. In the CL winning season of 06/07 it worked really well but domestically it didn't. Now it seems to work well in Serie A.

But it does seem as though the admiration of the Milan fans towards Kaka has given him a massive confidence boost.

At the present moment, nobody is at the same level as Messi. He is almost untouchable.

But Kaka at his best would run him very, very close.

In any case, I much prefer Kaka. Seems like as good a human being as he is a footballer.