***The Official Scum v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep he's plastered.

I'm not plastered at all, if you have been on here from day 1, then you will know my battle fever, talk, before every Old Firm

Well i'm relatively new in terms of being a regular despite having been registered for a year and a bit.

I just got the impression alcohol is fueling your battle talk a bit but i stand corrected.

No, as negative as I have been for 12 months, I'm still positive (in a way) and I always give my battle cry before every Old Firm (check history) drink doesn't affect me!

Before the last game I had a bad feeling, and we all know how that ended. This time however, I get the feeling we're going to teach them a real fucking lesson. I'm predicting the image of Hartley hobbling off the field crying. With 1 leg.

now that's a hobble!

Before the last game I had a bad feeling, and we all know how that ended. This time however, I get the feeling we're going to teach them a real fucking lesson. I'm predicting the image of Hartley hobbling off the field crying. With 1 leg.

now that's a hobble!

:uk:

Seriously though, got a good feeling about tomorrow. If Fleck starts we'll annihilate them.

Can't sleep. Too much anxiety/rum in my body.

Same, except substitute rum for cheap shitty bourbon.

Heh. The old dear was in Jamaica last week and brought me back two bottles of the stuff. So fucking strong, yet equally so fucking awesome.

I remember a few years ago a friend giving me some 83% rum. Needless to say it did not end well, but on the other hand it would probably help me get at least a couple of hours sleep now.

I'd normally be concerned about the lack of sleep but adrenaline will get me through the day alone. Seriously cannot wait. What a day it's going to be.

When I was young, I had not sense, I bought a flute for fifty pence..........

and the only tune, that I could play..was fuuuck the pope and the IRA!

lets get intae them.

na na na na na

na na na na na

Mon The Bears!

Somebody snap that jake Hartley in two please - I phuckin hate the w4nker!

I THINK THIS IS WHAT THE TEAM WILL BE!!!

McGregor

Broadfoot - Bougherra - Weir - Papac

McCulloch

Davis - Ferguson - Mendes - Fleck

Lafferty

2-0 TO RANGERS - FLECK & MENDES TO SCORE

To be honest.

I can see McCulloch getting put up front because of his aerial threat

Oh god no, He only 6 ft 1 in which isnt really much of an aerial presence.

I think he'll be playing in the holding role which I think is CRIMINAL simply because he concedes silly fouls and to do that against them from 30 yards inwards as asking for it!